Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote:Ok, so regarding the PA flash sales: do they usually stick to one dev for the course of the month?

I have Sandman Pro and Fault, which are awesome. The next UA stuff I'm most interested in getting are SpecOps, G8, and Zip.

What are the chances they'll put the other UA plugins on sale at the end of the month?
I’m selling some UA plugins, including G8.... just sayin’ :hihi:

mgw38 wrote:Hm, Bestservice did not have a 2 for 1 deal this year. Or did I miss something?
They sent an email before the end of last year, while there was a 30% off sale, that there won’t be another sale for a while. Same sale during Namm recently, but they skipped the 2 for 1 sale. Maybe they decided to not do it anymore.

Tappistry wrote:Ok, so regarding the PA flash sales: do they usually stick to one dev for the course of the month?

I have Sandman Pro and Fault, which are awesome. The next UA stuff I'm most interested in getting are SpecOps, G8, and Zip.

What are the chances they'll put the other UA plugins on sale at the end of the month?
Very unlikely. When they do unnannounced flash sales, it’s usually for new products. Last month, people were waiting for another sale, but it never came.

dzilizzi wrote:Focusrite Collective is good this month - 3 plugins from AudioThing.
"From the February 8th to March 29th we have teamed up with AudioThing to offer you a free plug-in bundle including Valve Filter, Valve Exciter and the SR-88 drum machine."
yes! + 50% off voucher for your next order! that is 50% off everything
Feelshallright wrote:

Very unlikely. When they do unnannounced flash sales, it’s usually for new products. Last month, people were waiting for another sale, but it never came.
But don't confuse it with flash sales. Flash sales are imho just for a short time (eg. a weekend). New products have usually a 1 month intro pricing, so you could even pay it with the next month's voucher.

Edit: Ok with karacter they did not do an intro pricing and made a "mysterious sale" at the end of the month. but the product was already out at the time. And they were nice to people who bought it full price (i think they gave them a voucher in price difference)

dermage wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Focusrite Collective is good this month - 3 plugins from AudioThing.
"From the February 8th to March 29th we have teamed up with AudioThing to offer you a free plug-in bundle including Valve Filter, Valve Exciter and the SR-88 drum machine."
yes! + 50% off voucher for your next order! that is 50% off everything
Well, darn it! Now I looked at things. They have a really cool Fog Convolver reverb where it is easy to add your own wave files. Of course, then I will need to buy one of those little stereo recording devices..... :help:

I think I already have the Orb - did it come free with CM magazine at some point? At least a modified version? Because I remember looking at it in the past.

Yep. The Orb CM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWmqUL4SLCU

It seems cool, but, like with much of the CM stuff, i have it installed, but, never tried it out. I'm sure i will at some point though. :)

The Orb Cm is a cut down version, also Valve Filter was given away as a freebie with something a while back too. I don't recall them ever doing a 50% off discount before except for the odd selected item so the voucher seems a good to deal to use while you can.

You're right. Valve Filter CM is also in the CM studio plugins package. Never noticed. :)

anyone have an Audiority coupon by any chance?
thank you!

Just grabbed Extraordinary Spaces Vol. 3 for Eventide Blackhole at half price. Thanks SteveWZ for posting in the deals thread.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

[delete]

I was under the mistaken impression that Indent 2 would offer a discounted upgrade path to Dent 2. :(

Oh well, at least I got a nice freebie out of the deal anyway.

Tappistry wrote:I was under the mistaken impression that Indent 2 would offer a discounted upgrade path to Dent 2. :(

I was told a page or two back that it did for ~$30 and Sandman to Sandman Pro was $50.

dandezebra wrote:
Tappistry wrote:I was under the mistaken impression that Indent 2 would offer a discounted upgrade path to Dent 2. :(

I was told a page or two back that it did for ~$30 and Sandman to Sandman Pro was $50.
Well

I grabbed Indent 2. Afterwards when I put Dent in the cart, it was still the same price. Unless I was supposed to add it to the cart at the same time?

Check the upgrade price in your registered plugins.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”