Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dandezebra wrote:Anyone else get Eclipse from VSTBuzz and be able to register through Native Access? I have the product downloaded but cannot find in any E-mails the serial to activate the library.
Eclipse is not a Kontakt Player library. No need to register it through Native Access. Full version of Kontakt needed though.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
dandezebra wrote:Anyone else get Eclipse from VSTBuzz and be able to register through Native Access? I have the product downloaded but cannot find in any E-mails the serial to activate the library.
Eclipse is not a Kontakt Player library. No need to register it through Native Access. Full version of Kontakt needed though.
It does include a .nicnt file which I thought was a library file. These have to be registered through Native Access as of a year or two ago using a serial recognized by NI, do they not?

Eclipse IS a Kontakt player library...at least the one I have owned for the last two years is...complete with serial, just for clarity.

thejonsolo wrote:Eclipse IS a Kontakt player library...at least the one I have owned for the last two years is...complete with serial, just for clarity.
Thanks jon. Interesting that I was able to download but was not sent a serial - can't use obviously. I'll see what they have to say. Anyone else in the same boat?

thejonsolo wrote:Eclipse IS a Kontakt player library...at least the one I have owned for the last two years is...complete with serial, just for clarity.
Oopsy, sorry. My fault. Yes, Jon is correct. :oops:

They keep confusing me because they do protection through serial and watermarking simultaneously.
Last edited by mgw38 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

mgw38 wrote:
Oopsy, sorry. My fault. Yes, Jon is correct. :oops:
No worries! Though I have never personally made a mistake in an online forum... :wink: Ha!

dandezebra wrote:No worries! Though I have never personally made a mistake in an online forum... :wink: Ha!
It's not a mistake, it's an alternative fact. :D

mgw38 wrote:
dandezebra wrote:No worries! Though I have never personally made a mistake in an online forum... :wink: Ha!
Please don't encourage those. :lol:

Well, it seems that NI ran out of serials and that they will be hopefully sending them tomorrow morning.

My prayers have been answered: Waves Scheps Omni Channel strip is discounted to intro price for today only. Now I just have to demo it in my already very busy day :/ But yay!

https://www.waves.com/plugins/scheps-omni-channel

salvodaze wrote:My prayers have been answered: Waves Scheps Omni Channel strip is discounted to intro price for today only. Now I just have to demo it in my already very busy day :/ But yay!

Get it. You won't regret it.

mgw38 wrote:
Indeed. I even seem to remember Orbit (and/or Eclipse) being non-Player libraries at launch.

For those who have recently purchased or already own Eclipse, how do you like it? Worth buying during the sale?

Ryan99 wrote:
salvodaze wrote:My prayers have been answered: Waves Scheps Omni Channel strip is discounted to intro price for today only. Now I just have to demo it in my already very busy day :/ But yay!

Demoed a bit, I can see it being very handy for certain things actually. For the price, don't mind if I do!

Ryan99 wrote:

Sorry for making a second post, but I never used any Waves plugins before. How do you bypass this thing in its entirety? Manual only shows the module bypass options.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”