Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The plug-in "sees" only 30 samples, while the product specifications list 120 samples.
In the installation folder I have 4 .db files. I tried to expand a few of them but I always get the same 30 samples for a total of about 800 Megs. I don't understand the 4 Gigabyte size of the library. Also I installed it on a PC and didn't find the option to choose an installation directory for the library. After that I tried to install it on a Mac, but I can't find the installed files afterwards, they are not in the Documents/Audiority directory like on a PC.

Vee Nee wrote:
JerGoertz wrote: Does this come with the raw samples, or are they all encapsulated in the plugin?
There are separate samples installer. It installs a ".db" files, which is actually a .zip archives with .wav samples (44.1/24b) inside, so you can unpack them if you don't like the plugin.

And now it appears this plugin has been discontinued and the deal cancelled... That's disappointing to me. :(
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:And now it appears this plugin has been discontinued and the deal cancelled... That's disappointing to me. :(
Says $49 instead of the full $149 for me, try again ..

tonymax wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:And now it appears this plugin has been discontinued and the deal cancelled... That's disappointing to me. :(
Says $49 instead of the full $149 for me, try again ..
I think he is talking about Abstract Textures. Either way, what the heck happened with Audority?

Yep, was talking about Audiority.

I have no idea what's up there, wish they'd clarify.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Yep, was talking about Audiority.

I asked and I'll report if I hear back.

Luca sent out an email about it. I don't have it anymore but the gist of it was that this was an old plugin and didn't work properly with their new protection system. As it wasn't up to standard he decided to retire it.
Image Image Image Image

dandezebra wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:Yep, was talking about Audiority.

I asked and I'll report if I hear back.
They discontinued the product, because they say it’s not on par with their other stuff. The license problem is the reason it seems.

So, I paid a dollar for it, downloaded it, but haven't installed yet. Anyone know if this will be problematic?

I think you can download an update from your user account without the offending protection.
Image Image Image Image

bharris22 wrote:For those who have recently purchased or already own Eclipse, how do you like it? Worth buying during the sale?
I got it during a half price sale last year and love it. The vstbuzz deal is an absolute bargain!
I have Signal by Output and that has a bit more depth and flexibility compared to Eclipse, but having said that, Eclipse sounds fantastic straight out of the box and the interface is fairly easy to get to grips with.
So, yep, worth buying if you're after some nice and dark sounscapey, pulsatey sounds :wink:

dandezebra wrote:So, I paid a dollar for it, downloaded it, but haven't installed yet. Anyone know if this will be problematic?
The original had licensing issues with Windows. He fixed that and from what I understand the fix created licensing issues on the Mac. He then removed the copy protection entirely and retired the plugin. The one you have access to now has no copy protection whatsoever. You need to re-download it though. The links to the files are accessible from within your user account.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

If you are still holding out on the Reason 10 upgrade from Reason Essentials/Limited/Adapted, Reverb.com has a 15% off St. Patricks Day sale that also works for the Reason upgrade bringing the price down to $84.15.

On top of that it was also the first time that I could apply Reverb Bucks to a software purchase at Reverb. I still had 10 Reverb Bucks in my account from when I signed up with them and that brought the price further down to $74.15. Considering that I got Reason Limited for free I almost feel guilty.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

ftech wrote:
bharris22 wrote:For those who have recently purchased or already own Eclipse, how do you like it? Worth buying during the sale?
I got it during a half price sale last year and love it. The vstbuzz deal is an absolute bargain!
I have Signal by Output and that has a bit more depth and flexibility compared to Eclipse, but having said that, Eclipse sounds fantastic straight out of the box and the interface is fairly easy to get to grips with.
So, yep, worth buying if you're after some nice and dark sounscapey, pulsatey sounds :wink:
Excellent - thanks!

autodafe wrote:just found this Pixelator Plugin for just 1$/€/£

can't be bad :D

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... Pixelator/
Before making such a considerable investment and using up valuable kilobytes on my PC, could anyone tell me if they have any experience with this plugin?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”