Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:
kwilson wrote:Bought that today, but couldn't upgrade my Reason Limited that I got from the Korg Software Bundle that came with my NanoKontrol Studio. Contacted Reverb who told me to contact Propellerheads. Anyone have the same issue with registering the licence saying that they don't have valid licence to upgrade from (even though I can see my Limited licence in my Propellerheads account)?
Do you have a license for an old Reason version in your account? Somebody mentioned that there are issues if you have on old Reason as well as a Reason Limited license.
No, but did start a trial of Reason 10 a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps maybe that is the issue. The only software currently showing in my account is Reason 10 Trial and Limited v1. Sent an email to their support will see what they say.

Great deals on Wusik.com again. Specially on the Wusik Station V9 + Wusik 8008 Upgrades!

www.Wusik.com

Cheers, WilliamK

kwilson wrote: Bought that today, but couldn't upgrade my Reason Limited that I got from the Korg Software Bundle that came with my NanoKontrol Studio. Contacted Reverb who told me to contact Propellerheads. Anyone have the same issue with registering the licence saying that they don't have valid licence to upgrade from (even though I can see my Limited licence in my Propellerheads account)?
Have they got back to you yet Kwilson?
I'm getting the same thing saying as you, that I, "don't have valid licence to upgrade" yet I've an Essential 9 licence. I've contacted support but they are not rushing to get back to me. :?

I think their system is just not setup for a situation in which a Essentials/Limited upgrade is cheaper than a full version upgrade. Give it a day or so, I am sure they will sort it out.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I know someone successfully upgraded from a reason limited license from a korg taktile, so same sort of bundle thing - they said they had to "install and authorize" before the upgrade showed in their account.

Native Instruments is having an Output Sale, up to 57% off on a bundle and 50% off on a few other items.
Output Sale

However, it doesn't look like Exhale is included. I think that was the only one I was interested in. I know every time it is on sale, I think about getting it.

dzilizzi wrote:Native Instruments is having an Output Sale, up to 57% off on a bundle and 50% off on a few other items.
Output Sale

However, it doesn't look like Exhale is included. I think that was the only one I was interested in. I know every time it is on sale, I think about getting it.
And unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) their perpetual "complete the bundle" deal has a steeper discount. First NI sale that I will give a complete pass.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

heks wrote:
kwilson wrote: Bought that today, but couldn't upgrade my Reason Limited that I got from the Korg Software Bundle that came with my NanoKontrol Studio. Contacted Reverb who told me to contact Propellerheads. Anyone have the same issue with registering the licence saying that they don't have valid licence to upgrade from (even though I can see my Limited licence in my Propellerheads account)?
Have they got back to you yet Kwilson?
I'm getting the same thing saying as you, that I, "don't have valid licence to upgrade" yet I've an Essential 9 licence. I've contacted support but they are not rushing to get back to me. :?
mgw38 wrote:I think their system is just not setup for a situation in which a Essentials/Limited upgrade is cheaper than a full version upgrade. Give it a day or so, I am sure they will sort it out.
Propellerheads got back to me, they said the licence I got was for upgrading full Reason and not the Limited version and told me to contact the seller.

I copied the reply to Reverb, they said they are going to sort it out with the distributor and get me a corrected serial. Hopefully all will be good in the end.

mgw38 wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:Native Instruments is having an Output Sale, up to 57% off on a bundle and 50% off on a few other items.
Output Sale

And unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) their perpetual "complete the bundle" deal has a steeper discount. First NI sale that I will give a complete pass.
Wow. Unless I’m wrong, but 50% off single products is the best I’ve seen. Not really interested in the “complete my bundle for 60% off” as I don’t find the expansion packs worth the $. you must have a lot of their products? I only own signal and rev, both of which I like. Anyone have thoughts on analog strings and substance? Worth it at the deal price? Owning a ton of synths, substance on the surface seems to be a pass, but curious about analog strings. Though I also own omnisphere and heavyocity novo intimate strings + tons of orchestral libs, so I’m still on the fence.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

If I were to buy a single Output plugin, what sort of discount would they offer to upgrade to the full bundle at Output's site?

LGK_Dude, similar situation here with Omni2 and Novo1. Already have and adore Exhale, Signal as well as Movement. Someway I find Output even more interesting than Heavyocity. So those Analog Strings are in my visor.

mgw38 wrote: And unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) their perpetual "complete the bundle" deal has a steeper discount. First NI sale that I will give a complete pass.
What do you mean about their "complete the bundle" deal?

Output offers you special pricing to get the total bundle depending on what you already have.

Fleer wrote:Output offers you special pricing to get the total bundle depending on what you already have.
I'm guessing buying a single plugin at 50% and then completing the full bundle later will not be cheaper than buying the full bundle outright?

Well, buying the NI bundle now may prove more interesting. As far as I see it, Output just looks at the number of plugins you own, not what you paid for them.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”