Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My experiences with Steinberg ,Waves, NI and ADSR have been just the opposite. A time like midnight would be strictly enforced. I went to get Waves F6 2 weeks ago and was late for the $29 sales by 10 min. Not worried in that case and its sure to come around soon enough.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:My experiences with Steinberg ,Waves, NI and ADSR have been just the opposite. A time like midnight would be strictly enforced. I went to get Waves F6 2 weeks ago and was late for the $29 sales by 10 min. Not worried in that case and its sure to come around soon enough.

Pretty much every developer I use anyway recognizes the last time zone that makes sense sort of, i.e. if they're based in England then Pacific Standard Time in the States is going to end a one day sale at some what version... it should be 24 hours based on the day, not a time zone. So if it's still the 23rd in Seattle I can buy said item at it's sale price, not at 5PM because GMT etc. Basically a 24 sale starting in London would be a less than 24 hour sale in Seattle since that would be the time you would be awake for, aware of the sale etc.

Anyway I'm in limbo, the emailed receipt says I paid for Tundra at the sale price, and it's been 24 hours with no download links, hopefully within the next couple days. :pray:

Uncle E wrote:
EnderWillSaveUs wrote:Anyone aware of any ik multimedia promo codes? I used to use iksocial for 20% off orders, but not working now
Coupon code "Group" will give you 16% off with us:

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia?d ... _from_date
I just tried this code for sound radix drum leveller, but didnt work...

Use code Forum if Group doesn’t work.

Does anyone want my AudioThing 50% discount voucher?

I've no idea if it's linked to my account or not but you're welcome to try. Send me a PM if you'd like it, valid until the 29th.

edit: Gone.

edit again: It worked fine.
Last edited by mutantdog on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fleer wrote:Use code Forum if Group doesn’t work.
ya, still nothing...

DFoisie wrote:
Fleer wrote:Use code Forum if Group doesn’t work.
ya, still nothing...
Some developers just don't allow in-cart discounts.

DFoisie wrote:I just tried this code for sound radix drum leveller, but didnt work...
Sorry, SoundRadix does not allow us to offer coupon codes. Please PM me and I will work out something for you.

jsp1979 wrote:I also think it's possible they ran out of serial numbers since it's a Kontakt player library. That happens on occasion at other online stores.
According to a Spitfire rep over at VI-control, they ran out of serial numbers.
Hi folks. Really sorry about this. Due to the phenomenal success of the promotion and as someone else has suggested, we’ve simply run out of serial numbers to give out and will not get any more from Native Instruments until tomorrow. So sorry if you were hoping to have a play this weekend, but your orders will be fulfilled as soon as we get that shipment of serials. Ben
https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-4206792

jsp1979 wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:I also think it's possible they ran out of serial numbers since it's a Kontakt player library. That happens on occasion at other online stores.
According to a Spitfire rep over at VI-control, they ran out of serial numbers.
Hi folks. Really sorry about this. Due to the phenomenal success of the promotion and as someone else has suggested, we’ve simply run out of serial numbers to give out and will not get any more from Native Instruments until tomorrow. So sorry if you were hoping to have a play this weekend, but your orders will be fulfilled as soon as we get that shipment of serials. Ben
https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-4206792
Good to know, look forward to downloading it tomorrow. I also look forward to more sales of Albion libraries, that should happen since Spitfire are laughing manically and rolling in piles of cash now! :hihi:

machinesworking wrote: Good to know, look forward to downloading it tomorrow. I also look forward to more sales of Albion libraries, that should happen since Spitfire are laughing manically and rolling in piles of cash now! :hihi:
Can't see that happening soon.

Though they did do a half price deal on their solo strings as it is going to be updated and changed to a new player. Unfortunately, any purchasers at the sales price will not get any deal on the new product. They may do something similar for all their libraries as they update them

No word on that as far as Tundra is concerned, so I’m confident any upgrade will be complimentary.

Fleer wrote:No word on that as far as Tundra is concerned, so I’m confident any upgrade will be complimentary.
Tundra may be different, since it was part of their 10th anniversary sale and not part of the firesale that is their solo strings. :wink:

Too bad though, I thought about buying the solo strings until I heard that.

Yeah, I love it when Spitfire issues complimentary upgrades like they did for Albion One.

Uncle E wrote:Up to 75% off Soundtoys, including EchoBoy and Decapitator for $49 each instead of $199:
https://www.jrrshop.com/soundtoys?dir=d ... _from_date
oh my
how long is this sale on for?????

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”