Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

KeithAdv wrote:
ozonepaul wrote:About the iZotope Creative Bundle/Creative Suit crossgrade confusion: I don't get why some of you decided to complain about iZotope's customer care without contacting them...Yesterday I received their new promo deal for the Creative bundle $199 crossgrade that includes a free later upgrade to creative suit which will include vocal synth 2, mobius, dlly etc. As I already owned trash 2 (part of my previosly purchased music production suite 2) and Iris 2 I just emailed them asking whether there is an option to lower my upgrade fee as I own two out of 4 of the products in the creative bundle. Today customer care got back to me via an email: "Since you own half the products in Creative Bundle, I’d like to offer you a 50% discount on your Creative Bundle purchase.".
Wow! You must have mojo that I don't. I did the same thing, probably at the same time, except I own VocalSynth, Trash 2 Expanded, Iris 2, AND DDLY. They only gave me a 20% coupon (which I haven't used, of course). I think another email is in their future....
I emailed on Saturday morning as well on a discount crossgrade due to owning music production suite, iris 2, and I got offered 10% off. At least they like you 100% more than me to give you 20%. Ha! I’ll wait to see upgrade pricing alone for vocal synth 2 or just use 16% group discount on Jrr. :party:

dzilizzi wrote:Even Ozone. Probably because it crashed every time I used it.
Ozone Maximizer is a CPU hog. If you leave it off or use the other individual components, it's as light as anything else.
I was just thinking of getting the bundle for Vocal Synth.
In that case, just wait to see the deals that come out when it's released. You won't be losing anything because the deals that are happening now will still be happening then, plus there will be a few new ones that may appeal to you more. The VocalSynth 2 Upgrade from MPS will be quite a good deal.

Gamma-UT wrote:
v1o wrote:
mutantdog wrote:Interesting, what is Massive X?
I don’t buy this rumour. Surely they can’t skip straight to Massive 10.
No, no, no. It's Massive XTrEEEEEEEEEEEEEm. The step modulator will be locked to the guitar riff of Song 2.
I find that far more likely! But I would have preferred Massive XXX.

What’s more puzzling is that Session Strings 2 isn’t even out yet or officially announced. Being a product made by e-instruments it is completely independent of the Komplete update cycle. There’s a newer version of Session Strings with new features available in the Reason IDT format for example. It’s possible that NI has bought an exclusive license for SS2, but who knows.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Uncle E wrote:Waves Scheps Omni Channel on sale for $29:

https://www.jrrshop.com/waves-scheps-omni-channel

This flexible channel strip delivers Andrew’s time-tested combinations of compression, EQ, saturation colors and more – all crafted to work together beautifully and cohesively.
Sweet indeed.

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Waves Scheps Omni Channel on sale for $29:

https://www.jrrshop.com/waves-scheps-omni-channel

This flexible channel strip delivers Andrew’s time-tested combinations of compression, EQ, saturation colors and more – all crafted to work together beautifully and cohesively.
Sweet indeed.
I promised myself I wouldn't buy another Waves plugin ever again, but this is surely tempting...
A well-behaved signature.

Uncle E wrote:
Ozone Maximizer is a CPU hog. If you leave it off or use the other individual components, it's as light as anything else.
I was just thinking of getting the bundle for Vocal Synth.
In that case, just wait to see the deals that come out when it's released. You won't be losing anything because the deals that are happening now will still be happening then, plus there will be a few new ones that may appeal to you more. The VocalSynth 2 Upgrade from MPS will be quite a good deal.
Oh no, don't say that!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

If anyone is looking for some high quality drum midi, OddGrooves is having a 10th anniversary sale right now. I posted the details in the Deals/No Chat forum. :)

i have a $50 PA voucher i want to swap for elysia mpressor

Tappistry wrote:Another happy customer here with the Kirk Hunter Diamond Orchestra deal. SO much depth with this library, definitely a nice intro for me into orchestral libraries. This is an incredibly superior product to what I had previously (and sold), which was Miroslav Philharmonik CE. :)
I think I am getting this It looks very good. I have a few including miroslav but I never got into. And NI stuff never seemed natural. I Just upgraded to full version of Miroslav 2 though with the new total studio 2 max but I heard good things about kirkhunter and $75 is a steal. Though that Cinemorphx looks tempting. Just gotta find someone to buy my vertigo VSM3 and I can get that too :phones:

Oh yeah and I emailed izotope about the new vocal synth 2 upgrade. They were quick to respond and I am very happy with their response . They are just doing it based on what you own and what not so it's not arbitrary needless to say I am very pleased. Thanks Guys!!!! :tu:

Feelshallright wrote:Just posted on another website:

Based on latest NativeAccess.xml KOMPLETE 12 includes:

[...]

"new" comparing to 11:
10 expansions (Maschine/Battery)
Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass (Kontakt)
Choral (FX)
Flair (FX)
Phasis (FX)
Middle East (Kontakt)
Session Strings 2 (Kontakt)
Kontakt (6)
Massive X
TRK-01 (Reaktor)
The prophecy is starting to come true! :pray:
https://www.native-instruments.com/prod ... ngs-pro-2/

Uncle E wrote:
definitly disagree, ozone and neutron are cpu hog at any stage.

the dynamic band on the eq are barely usable, all component use more resource than their counterpart with other manufacturer..

and the gui are laggy, and the automation parameters are a mess (a litteraly named dirtyflag event occurs on each param move)

those guy have good ears but don't know how to code.

v1o wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:
v1o wrote:
mutantdog wrote:Interesting, what is Massive X?
I don’t buy this rumour. Surely they can’t skip straight to Massive 10.
No, no, no. It's Massive XTrEEEEEEEEEEEEEm. The step modulator will be locked to the guitar riff of Song 2.
I find that far more likely! But I would have preferred Massive XXX.

What’s more puzzling is that Session Strings 2 isn’t even out yet or officially announced. Being a product made by e-instruments it is completely independent of the Komplete update cycle. There’s a newer version of Session Strings with new features available in the Reason IDT format for example. It’s possible that NI has bought an exclusive license for SS2, but who knows.
As soon as I spoke then Session Strings 2 is out!

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... ntent=4309
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Do any resellers sell Komplete Select and accept the Waves half price code?

gunark wrote:Do any resellers sell Komplete Select and accept the Waves half price code?
Native Intruments told me we can sell 1 at that price just to price match Waves but no more than that.

No worries. I did look but found nobody so I went with NI as the price was ok and the offer period wasn’t clear.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”