Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know, Harry. The dust never settles

ROFL i just wanted to buy the ERA 1 library from vstbuzz and from 84 euros it is up to nearly 100 euros f**k you EU. then i dont buy it, this is no deal then anymore.

is it possible to get this product gifted by someone?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Does SSD4 EX have any brush kit?

shidostrife wrote:Does SSD4 EX have any brush kit?
Nope.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I’m having a ball with that new Embertone Walker 1955 Steinway. It’s incredible. Great sale too. Lite version only $30 or so. Full version with all mics $149 for 200 GB of samples.

I bought that $8 8Dio vocal library. Hope I don't regret it.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:I bought that $8 8Dio vocal library. Hope I don't regret it.
It was awful expensive. But I grabbed it as well.... :borg:

dzilizzi wrote:
I'm going to wait until someone has it secondhand. Should be able to get it for $4, maybe less

shidostrife wrote:Does SSD4 EX have any brush kit?
I don't see that deal.
Is it on the blowouts page maybe?
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

woggle wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
I'm going to wait until someone has it secondhand. Should be able to get it for $4, maybe less
8DIO - can't resell it. So we are stuck with it if it turns out to be a bad investment... :?

mgw38 wrote:
Nope.
Thanks!
evilantal wrote:
I don't see that deal.
Is it on the blowouts page maybe?
It was there when I posted. Maybe it's expired already.

FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?

Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.
I don't particularly need a filter but if it reduces my eventual upgrade to Soundtoys 5 I'd certainly consider it.

Does anyone know what sort of upgrade discount I could expect if I bought FilterFreak?
it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.

hivkorn wrote:
Armadillo wrote:FilterFreak is only $29.

it's all about how much you have soundtoys plugin , but if you want to upgrade for a very little $ , wait until black friday.
Yeah, I know it's generally 50% off upgrades on Black Friday. I was just wondering if anyone knew whether the upgrade would be $29 lower if I purchase FilterFreak or considerably more.
I currently only have 3 'little' plugins.

April 2017, I only had tremolator (reg $129) and sie-q (reg $99), which I both got as freebies from them, and I was offered the upgrade by soundtoys to the full suite for $169 (vs $499 full reg price) so I bit their hand off.

added: the purchase only shows tremolator as being the upgrade path - that's cheaper than filterfreak ($149 reg)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”