Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tappistry wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Well, now that I have all of the Unfiltered Audio plugins and bx_subsynth, I doubt I'll be buying much else from PA. :lol:

Wonder how long I'll receive vouchers if I don't pick up anything else from them for a while?
12 months…
That's way longer than I would have expected. I was thinking maybe 6, tops!
Actually, that may not be true. Any 12 month period you spend at least $50, you will get the $25 voucher for the next 12 months.

I think I probably just make it every year.

Just a tip, if you finally want to give it a go, you can buy from time plus space. I think when you register a new account, you can get some loyalty points that can cut the price $12 off. :phones:
LGK_Dude wrote:Zynaptiq Intensity - I like it, but not at $150 (and for sure not at the normal $349 price!) I'm not familiar with Zynaptiq as a company and how their pricing works. Are they the type where the intro discount is the lowest it will ever go, or do they later offer sales that might bring this into the $99 range?
Trance, Trance Is Life

dzilizzi wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Well, now that I have all of the Unfiltered Audio plugins and bx_subsynth, I doubt I'll be buying much else from PA. :lol:

Wonder how long I'll receive vouchers if I don't pick up anything else from them for a while?
12 months…
That's way longer than I would have expected. I was thinking maybe 6, tops!
Actually, that may not be true. Any 12 month period you spend at least $50, you will get the $25 voucher for the next 12 months.

I think I probably just make it every year.
It‘s written in their FAQ section and described at the bottom of their monthly vouchers. Look by yourself.

If anyone's giving away their Plugin Alliance July voucher ($25)... pick me :D

I used mine on bx_delay - and now I'm thinking DOH I should have waited for the bx_subsynth flash sale.

Damn crystal balls.

MogwaiBoy wrote:If anyone's giving away their Plugin Alliance July voucher ($25)... pick me :D

I used mine on bx_delay - and now I'm thinking DOH I should have waited for the bx_subsynth flash sale.

Damn crystal balls.
Not sure if you had a $25 or $50 voucher when you purchased bx_delay, but if you already had a $25 voucher and used it, you can't use it again. You can only use a voucher of a certain value once a month. So if you use a $25 voucher, you can't use a different $25 voucher, but you can still use a $50 or $75 voucher.

Waves Voicecentric PLUS JJP Vocals -$29 ..I have to go in. Anyone know if it will work if I buy Voicecentic from a discount site? Also, whats the JRR code again? I have 2 hours before having to go to work

Thank you for asking. You can buy from any site. You will receive the free JJP plug-in when you register so it’s VERY important that you register today.

Uncle E wrote:Thank you for asking. You can buy from any site. You will receive the free JJP plug-in when you register so it’s VERY important that you register today.
Thanks

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:Waves Voicecentric PLUS JJP Vocals -$29 ..I have to go in. Anyone know if it will work if I buy Voicecentic from a discount site? Also, whats the JRR code again? I have 2 hours before having to go to work

Are Voicecentric and JJP vocals complimentary to each other??

I wrote an email to Sinevibes telling them I wish they'd make Windows versions of their plugins. Snowball's chance in hell, I'm sure. But maybe if they hear it from enough people they'd change their mind. I mean, even Goodhertz finally came around recently. :)

They're probably one of the only developers I've seen besides Zen Audio that's exclusively making products for OSX. I figured most devs would have understood by now that the whole cult of OSX among the creative crowd has kind of eroded away these days.

Tappistry wrote:I wrote an email to Sinevibes telling them I wish they'd make Windows versions of their plugins. Snowball's chance in hell, I'm sure. But maybe if they hear it from enough people they'd change their mind. I mean, even Goodhertz finally came around recently. :)

They're probably one of the only developers I've seen besides Zen Audio that's exclusively making products for OSX. I figured most devs would have understood by now that the whole cult of OSX among the creative crowd has kind of eroded away these days.
Maybe I'll send em and E-mail too. Same with Gullfoss - at least they are planning a PC version!

dandezebra wrote:
Tappistry wrote:I wrote an email to Sinevibes telling them I wish they'd make Windows versions of their plugins. Snowball's chance in hell, I'm sure. But maybe if they hear it from enough people they'd change their mind. I mean, even Goodhertz finally came around recently. :)

Maybe I'll send em and E-mail too. Same with Gullfoss - at least they are planning a PC version!
Sinevibes is AU only still isn't he? if not that's a huge plus for him eventually making PC versions. :)

Not trying to start some lame ass mac VS PC thing, and I totally get liking Sinevibes plug ins wanting them on PC etc. There are dozens of PC only plug ins, I'm not sure I get where this "cult of OSX among the creative crowd" thing is coming from? I mean in terms of developers. [plenty of rabid mac fanboys might make you think otherwise on forums, but that's not the issue here] It's only been Pro Tools RTAS plug ins that heavily favored OSX, VST has always favored PC in terms of developers. Sinevibes is probably the last mac only developer that I can think of, Airwindows even have a substantial PC VST list now. :)

machinesworking wrote:
dandezebra wrote:

Sinevibes is AU only still isn't he? if not that's a huge plus for him eventually making PC versions. :)

Not trying to start some lame ass mac VS PC thing, and I totally get liking Sinevibes plug ins wanting them on PC etc. There are dozens of PC only plug ins, I'm not sure I get where this "cult of OSX among the creative crowd" thing is coming from? I mean in terms of developers. [plenty of rabid mac fanboys might make you think otherwise on forums, but that's not the issue here] It's only been Pro Tools RTAS plug ins that heavily favored OSX, VST has always favored PC in terms of developers. Sinevibes is probably the last mac only developer that I can think of, Airwindows even have a substantial PC VST list now. :)
My comments have to do with my experiences getting into music in the early-mid 2000's. Even now, if you walk into a Guitar Center, any display computers are almost always Macs. I remember hearing from other musicians wanting to start with recording that they would instantly gravitate towards OSX because of Garage Band and Logic. Garage Band was a quick, easy, ridiculously user-friendly way to record stuff provided at no extra cost. Done and done. I think Macs and OSX have/had always been preferable in years prior because the software selection for music making and recording was better and more readily available, and a lot of developers had more of a OSX-first mentality than they do now. That's all water under the bridge at this point, and there seem to be very few OSX/AU-only developers left these days.

Again, this is just my perception and limited experience, and may not be entirely based upon verifiable facts. If anyone can cite examples to prove me wrong, I'd be be glad to hear it. :) (And that should probably warrant a new thread in another subform.) I also don't want this aside discussion to completely derail the thread or get into a platform war, because that's dumb sh*t. :tu:

And OSX native audio driver is better than windows native audio driver (just in case you want to use the onboard soundcard)

Commodore 64 is better than Atari. End of discussion.

Anyone pickup that Hybrid Two bundle for $99? It is tempting me!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”