Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MogwaiBoy wrote:Hey mods - the 'No Chat' thread needs a bit of a tidy up :D
:scared: :o :roll:

MogwaiBoy wrote:
LoveEnigma18 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have a Native Instruments e-voucher that is lying unused? If you are willing to let it go, please PM me.

Thanks!
I'd trade my $25 e-voucher + add $5 into the bargain for Valhalla Ubermod...
I have sent a PM.

dangayle wrote:

Does anyone have a Native Instruments e-voucher that is lying unused? If you are willing to let it go, please PM me.

Thanks!
NI vouchers non-transferable, unfortunately
I have sent a PM.

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:

Thanks!
I'd trade my $25 e-voucher + add $5 into the bargain for Valhalla Ubermod...
I have sent a PM.
Sorry - I didn't realise this was the case:
The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ions-2018/

Whoah, Wiggle is under 10 Euro.... good value?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/2nd_sense_audio_wiggle.htm

MogwaiBoy wrote:Whoah, Wiggle is under 10 Euro.... good value?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/2nd_sense_audio_wiggle.htm

I think I bought it for about 60 bucks...and that was already a good offer. so 10 bucks is a gift. you can't go wrong.

Yeah great deal on wiggle there, first purchase at Thomann for me. :tu:

pekbro wrote:Yeah great deal on wiggle there, first purchase at Thomann for me. :tu:
Just got this and Gatey Watey. Good vendor: no stupid account or password just Paypal and done. Folks shouldnt pass on Wave Arts Track Plug also. A great tool

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:
pekbro wrote:Yeah great deal on wiggle there, first purchase at Thomann for me. :tu:
Just got this and Gatey Watey. Good vendor: no stupid account or password just Paypal and done. Folks shouldnt pass on Wave Arts Track Plug also. A great tool
Damn! I paid $20 for trackplug! :) Still a hell of a deal on a fantastic plugin. Been using it a ton.

Yeah I bought the mono filter as well, I had all the others already. Wiggle came out to 8.50 EU minus Vat. They’re all exceedingly worth it imho.

pekbro wrote:Yeah I bought the mono filter as well, I had all the others already. Wiggle came out to 8.50 EU minus Vat. They’re all exceedingly worth it imho.
How did you manage to get it for 8.5 Euro?...
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: How did you manage to get it for 8.5 Euro?...
I dunno, I did use my address I guess. So they removed the VAT I assumed.

pekbro wrote:
hhuang9611 wrote: How did you manage to get it for 8.5 Euro?...
I dunno, I did use my address I guess. So they removed the VAT I assumed.
Interesting...Well, I still get 9.6 euro. Doesn't matter, still a steal price.
Trance, Trance Is Life

pekbro wrote:Yeah I bought the mono filter as well, I had all the others already. Wiggle came out to 8.50 EU minus Vat. They’re all exceedingly worth it imho.
Whats special about Mono filter ? For example my go to filter is Etch. Would I gain features?

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:
Whats special about Mono filter ? For example my go to filter is Etch. Would I gain features?
It’s just for monoing out bass mostly.
Not really a filter in the way etch is. I just bought it to work on collecting the bundle so I can upgrade to the non-elements bundle at some point.
That bundle has some great stuff in it. It’s expensive though, so upgrading can save some coin.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”