Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Whoah, Wiggle is under 10 Euro.... good value?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/2nd_sense_audio_wiggle.htm
Was that a quick flash sale? It’s already back up to 74 euros. :-/
Yeah 1 day only iirc.
Damn that Greenwich Mean Time will get you ... every time. :clown:

Tappistry wrote:
pekbro wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Whoah, Wiggle is under 10 Euro.... good value?

https://www.thomann.de/gb/2nd_sense_audio_wiggle.htm
Was that a quick flash sale? It’s already back up to 74 euros. :-/
Yeah 1 day only iirc.
Damn that Greenwich Mean Time will get you ... every time. :clown:
It's going to bother me that I didn't buy it when it was so cheap. But really? I bought Tantra six months ago and only recently installed it. I haven't even tried it yet. Synths just don't excite me.

dzilizzi wrote: It's going to bother me that I didn't buy it when it was so cheap. But really? I bought Tantra six months ago and only recently installed it. I haven't even tried it yet. Synths just don't excite me.
Things that go on blowout once tend to roll up again. The Wave Arts TrackPlug was one of JRR's birthday specials at a similar price and turned up in the Thomann one.

Wiggle is OK but it's sorely lacking in the ability to map performance controllers to anything useful so you wind up making stuff that sounds a bit like a Wavestation and though the sounds do move because they're not very interactive it, ironically, comes across as being a bit static.

Does pianoteq ever do sales on expansions?

They used to but I don’t remember seeing them on sale in a long time, probably a few years. The Studio Collection with all expansions was on sale last December.

How much was the Studio Collection with all expansions, Uncle?

It was $599. I wish I bought it!

waltercruz wrote:Does pianoteq ever do sales on expansions?
The closest thing I saw recently was a buy their new piano expansion, get one free. I had just bought a bunch of other VSTi's or I would have done it.

dzilizzi wrote:
The closest thing I saw recently was a buy their new piano expansion, get one free. I had just bought a bunch of other VSTi's or I would have done it.
Ahh yes! But I was poor on that week :(

waltercruz wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Ahh yes! But I was poor on that week :(
Watch the online shops for flash offers that disappear almost as soon as they're announced. I picked up Stage for close to 60% off that way. Within the same month, Modartt did one of their 30% off including upgrades sales. Since they never list the full studio pro package in those sales, I contacted them, and they were extremely accommodating in working it out. Probably my most used and favorite plugin now.
Contact them.

BBFG# wrote: Watch the online shops for flash offers that disappear almost as soon as they're announced.
Nice! Will watch their shop. My main interest is the U4 expansion, by now.

Can't believe i missed another sale for Blue Cat Oscilloscope. :(

dzilizzi wrote: It's going to bother me that I didn't buy it when it was so cheap. But really? I bought Tantra six months ago and only recently installed it. I haven't even tried it yet.
I use Tantra mainly for the trancegate effect (it's the best of the plugins i tried), not so much for the fx's. The fx's are OK, but, nothing special. It's one of those typical multi fx units. Rather meant to experiment with it, than being quality in all of its parts.

Uncle E wrote:It was $599. I wish I bought it!
Indeed :tu:

waltercruz wrote:Ahh yes! But I was poor on that week :(
XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Addictive Drums AdPaks, RC-20, DS-10, and bundles are now 50% off:

https://www.jrrshop.com/xln-audio?dir=asc&order=name

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”