Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is LoopyFruit?
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

BasariStudios wrote:What is LoopyFruit?
Some say he can speak catinese, and that he is allergic to MSRP.. all we know is he is called LoopyFruit.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p5668615

I wanna buy this too...is it something like ,,THAT'' plugin?
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

"Ableton has reduced the price of upgrading entry level Live to Standard and Suite versions.
Until April 2nd."

Can anybody let me know what those prices are?!? You have to log in, and I'm not registered there and don't have a copy of Intro.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

from Lite (in GBP)

Standard = £219 (from £259)
Suite = £379 (from £459)

BERFAB wrote:Just got the XLN email.

Their previous Nectar Elements giveaway with purchase from a few weeks ago is now a free giveaway to all XLN customers. Both Nectar Elements and Peavey ReValver are free for the taking on your XLN account page. No additional purchase is necessary.

Plus, take 33% off all XLN products.

Cheers
-B
Heh? Nice. Cheers for the heads up mate!
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:

Their previous Nectar Elements giveaway with purchase from a few weeks ago is now a free giveaway to all XLN customers. Both Nectar Elements and Peavey ReValver are free for the taking on your XLN account page. No additional purchase is necessary.

Cheers
-B
Heh? Nice. Cheers for the heads up mate!
When the original "with purchase" offer came out, I had a feeling they might eventually give it away to XLN owners because they did this previously with ReValver. As it happens, I was actually contemplating buying the Nectar Elements package. Very nice, indeed.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Hmmmm. Quick heads up on the XLN offer.

When I went to my account page on XLN, it says that the Nectar Elements is free for Addictive Keys owners. I don't own Addictive Keys, just Addictive Drums.

But I hit the Elements license button and I got my code anyway. So apparently there's an error in their ad copy.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

gamecat666 wrote:from Lite (in GBP)

Standard = £219 (from £259)
Suite = £379 (from £459)
Thanks, cat!
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Cheers
-B
Do you reckon this includes MIDI Paks for AD?

Is there a code or something? I'm logged in, I'm an XLN customer (I own Addictive Drums and all the AD Paks, and 3 MIDI Paks), but I'm seeing normal prices for everything.

The email says "all products." Use code: MARCHMAD
Berfab

BERFAB wrote:The email says "all products." Use code: MARCHMAD
And it works on MIDI Paks! :party:

Thanks, BERFAB!

VitaminD wrote:Some say he can speak catinese, and that he is allergic to MSRP.. all we know is he is called LoopyFruit.
:lol: :tu:

Half-price: Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection
http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/vst/ya ... ction.html

In the framework of 2014 Musikmesse trade show, we are happy to announce a special price for the Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection, including the Vintage Open Deck tape saturation plug-in, the Vintage Stomp Pack and the Vintage Channel Strip consisting of EQ 601, Compressor 276 and Compressor 260.

The Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection has been welcomed by numerous audio professionals for its first-class sound characteristics based on the VCM technology. Invented by well-known engineering legend Toshi Kunimoto, VCM enables an ultra-realistic digital reproduction of individual components in analog circuits, such as resistors and capacitors.

As of today, you can buy the Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection at 50% off. So take the chance and get that classic vintage sound — now at an even more affordable price!

** Note the price difference doesn't appear until you add to cart.

The people doing this probably aren't reading this thread but, anyway, please stop spamming the Bargains Only thread with Soundtoys affiliate links. Kthxbai.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”