Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just saw AudioDeluxe sells Audio Visualizer for $89:

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/nugen-audio-visualizer

Seems like a mighty fine price. How come it hasn't been advertised I wonder? Or maybe it has and I've missed it? Or is this a different product? :?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the reason I wonder if this is the same product is AD says the list price is $109. It's $199 at the Nugen store and $189 at JRR. :eek:

I got a super price for Maschine Studio from JRR Shop in the cart with the "GROUP" discount added. Maybe too low to show here?

GuitarCenter still have this great offer of WavesArts TrackPlug + Komplete Elements for about 40€.
I'm located in germany. In the shop they say global shipping but in the checkout process they deny it.
I've send a request about my will to buy to the support of guitar center, but they are not very helpful and just sending over-polite standard texts with no solution.

Does anybody know if its really boxed or just digital delivery?

They do normally on boxed. When they are no mention about download, they can't do it. I have several chat messages with them and they can't offer it as download :S
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

3.141 wrote:I got a super price for Maschine Studio from JRR Shop in the cart with the "GROUP" discount added. Maybe too low to show here?
It ends up being $671.16 with free US shipping. tbh, that actually is too low - Native Instruments isn't giving us margin during the promotion - and I'll probably deactivate that coupon from working on it pretty soon. "Forum" will still work and that will bring it down to $711.11.

Thank you for mentioning it! Please feel free to post anything you find at our shop! :)

Fabfilter Creative bundle is only $278.93 USD at plugindiscounts.

Last edited by V0RT3X on Sun May 11, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Argh. Had studio one upgrade in my cart a few times. Hemmed and hawed and it sold out on me.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:Argh. Had studio one upgrade in my cart a few times. Hemmed and hawed and it sold out on me.
We may have a few more left at that the 50% off price, I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.

Thanks uncle e
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

pekadan wrote:I just saw AudioDeluxe sells Audio Visualizer for $89:

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/nugen-audio-visualizer

Seems like a mighty fine price. How come it hasn't been advertised I wonder? Or maybe it has and I've missed it? Or is this a different product? :?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the reason I wonder if this is the same product is AD says the list price is $109. It's $199 at the Nugen store and $189 at JRR. :eek:
Nugen has it on offer at the moment - for $99 from their own website. I guess discounts may not have made it to other dealers.

GreyLion wrote:My bad, brotherjake. Looks like you have to register an account with Nugen, then go to that account. It's a banner at the top of your page then, for the $99 deal. Sorry for not noticing this originally, as I autologin there.
Thanks for the info, and an apology isn't needed or necessary in the least!
Incidentally, I tested creating a new account. The email field was properly blank, but the First Name field already had 'Ben KVR' and the Last Name field had 'Test'. Kinda freaked me out... :o
I too noticed the Ben KVR thing when registering for the demo! Maybe they love KVR :)

This visualizer is absolutely stunning! It's a pleasure to look at for sure, but I'm equally impressed as well with the overall utility this plugin offers.

Aiynzahev wrote:What's some of the best prices for Waves SSL bundle anyone's seen?
Last edited by J4R1O on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Numanoid wrote:PureMagnetik's Hyperbent, a collection of 6 packs for Ableton/Kontakt/Logic, usually retailing at $59, until the end of the week price reduced to $10:
http://puremagnetik.com/post/8551545200 ... -lo-fi-8-b
No paypal checkout? :(

EDIT: Hmmm Gumroad... Investigating now...

anxiousmofo wrote:Argh. Had studio one upgrade in my cart a few times. Hemmed and hawed and it sold out on me.
We have 4 half price Studio One Artist to Professional Upgrades left. PM me if you still want it. :)

Do you ever get any deals on the Artist to Producer upgrade UE ?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”