Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well I tried with my perm email account first and nothing so I tried with a temp account and nothing..

This is a reallyy old version and it doesn't seem one can upgrade with it. So check to ensure your camera is supported in the list on the site (in the freebie link).

sprnva wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:OT: Does any one know if there a forum for Photoshop related bargains
I use http://forum.raymond.cc/forums/freebies ... -deals.22/ for freebies in general. There's been a few giveaways from the likes of DxO and BenVista (there's a DxO giveaway at the end of page 2 right now).

If there's a giveaway going around they'll usually know about it there.
Buried underneath, this link might be of interest to you...

http://www.windowsdeal.com/category/audio-video-photo/

Still haven't received an email from dxo about the serial number.

Thinking this was more a ploy to get me to install the demo.. get interested in it.. and buy a new license. :hihi:

Nah it worked for me. But I usually jump on the offers when they're fresh. That one is a month old now, although it should still be active. Maybe shoot off an email to DxO and ask about the key.

I've gotten 6 DxO freebies from there over the last year or so.

VitaminD wrote:Still haven't received an email from dxo about the serial number.

Thinking this was more a ploy to get me to install the demo.. get interested in it.. and buy a new license. :hihi:
I just tried it myself and I got the email within seconds... and that was using a crappy Hotmail address. I don't think your delay is normal, I think something must have gone wrong.

dwozzle wrote:
audientronic wrote:Ohmforce is having a 48 hour flash sale:
The ALL ALL Bundle is just a little over $200 US!
ohmforce.com
Looks like a little over $400 from here (US), minus whatever VAT is.
That's the bundle discount. 50 percent coupon code SHARKOHM-HALF should cut that in half at checkout.

So there's less than an hour left on the Ohm Force ALL FX sale. I'm still on the fence about it. I know it seems like great value, but I'm doubtful I would use more than 2-3 of the plug-ins on a consistent basis.

Does Ohm Force have sales on individual plug-ins from time to time?
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

stroker_ace wrote:So there's less than an hour left on the Ohm Force ALL FX sale. I'm still on the fence about it. I know it seems like great value, but I'm doubtful I would use more than 2-3 of the plug-ins on a consistent basis.

Yes they do, and the individual plugs are for sale right now at 33 percent off.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

chuck death wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Still haven't received an email from dxo about the serial number.

I just tried it myself and I got the email within seconds... and that was using a crappy Hotmail address. I don't think your delay is normal, I think something must have gone wrong.
Thanks, chuck. Something indeed must have gone awry. I tried again with the same throwaway email address and it worked now. :dog:

Gribs wrote:
stroker_ace wrote:So there's less than an hour left on the Ohm Force ALL FX sale. I'm still on the fence about it. I know it seems like great value, but I'm doubtful I would use more than 2-3 of the plug-ins on a consistent basis.

Id also just wait. This is their 'summer sale'. Previously they would have individual plugs on sale during these sales and rotate them around. Seeing as how one portion have their sale has expired but another continues on for 4 days, its probably pretty safe to assume more discounts will be coming up since it would be odd to leave a 0.0.0 countdown clock on your page for 4 days next to one ticking down

Gribs wrote:

Are the prices on their site the discounted prices, or is it 33% off those prices?

And is there another code to enter to get the discount?
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Anyone know how long it takes for jrrshop to generate camel codes? I had previously ordered a few sounds on there during the sale and they came immediately. However I just ordered my last 2 and it just said 'these have to be generated manually'. So just wondering since I never saw that response before

ezelkow1 wrote:Anyone know how long it takes for jrrshop to generate camel codes? I had previously ordered a few sounds on there during the sale and they came immediately. However I just ordered my last 2 and it just said 'these have to be generated manually'. So just wondering since I never saw that response before
Expect them within 10 minutes. :)

What's the best place/deal to buy Maschine Mikro2 (prefer new , but used is ok too) .
Make music :harp:

Does anyone know if the G-Sonique stuff is 64 bit? My sense is no . . . .

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”