Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

valerian_777 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
3ptguitarist wrote:I purchased sonar x3 studio from jrrshop last night and I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until tomorrow as a next business day to get a code to download the program?
Can't speak for him personally but it is a Holiday over here.. (Labor Day) so a lot of people are off of work this day.
Everytime i make a purchase at jrr i get an instant mail where is stated either the serial or the info that the code had to be generated.

That can of course take one or more days because it depend how fast the dev response.
Whats in your mail?
I just have a link to redeem the program, but I don't a serial or authorization code yet. Maybe it's the labor day holiday that's causing a delay, but as much as I want it right away, it's ok. It did say mon-fri there would be an email sent, so perhaps the holiday doesn't count as a regular mon-fri day.

Fleer wrote:Indeed. Just get into the Subscriptions part of your account and change your settings. Got CM for $17,99 as well. Cheers, jsp1979 (and chrisby) for posting the direct link.
Good advice (even though local law says they've got to cancel the subscription whenever I ask for it, and refund the money).

jsp1979 wrote:
FLWrd wrote:It offers me a 25% discount. Also nice. But weird. And then I can fill in the code and it does give me the 40% discount. Ok. Weird, but it works. I resubscribed.
Special thanks to chrisby who posted the link back when this was offered back in May.

I just checked it out and the final price is $17.99 for the year (at least in the U.S. store).
And thank you for posting that link again.

pluginboutique has Waves - Platinum for sale for £177!?

Don't you think this is a mistake? Like they took 50 pct. of the 50 pct.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3 ... num-Bundle

Hans25 wrote:pluginboutique has Waves - Platinum for sale for £177!?

Don't you think this is a mistake? Like they took 50 pct. of the 50 pct.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3 ... num-Bundle
it's no longer that price. must have been a mistake.

If you log in (make an account) the price is still £177 (at least at my account):

If you are not logged in the price is a bit higher (£213.36) but still way below other online suppliers:

Hans25 wrote:If you log in (make an account) the price is still £177 (at least at my account):

If you are not logged in the price is a bit higher (£213.36) but still way below other online suppliers:

The not logged in price for is over £450

Difference is VAT related.

A question for JRRshop (Uncle E):
Is the current promotion from Modartt available when I purchase Pianoteq from you?

(This one):

Until September 15th:

- Buy Pianoteq Standard or PRO,
- Or upgrade from Pianoteq Stage to Pianoteq 5 Standard/PRO,
- Or upgrade from Pianoteq Standard to Pianoteq 5 PRO,
and get a free instrument pack of your choice, worth $59
(upgrade to version 5 is included for free)
Last edited by BBFG# on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The not logged in price for is over £450
I really don't understand that? Not here and I am logged out.

Last edited by Hans25 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fleer wrote:Difference is VAT related.
Yes sorry that might be true. I don't think there is any difference in prices between being logged in or not. I will correct this.

3ptguitarist wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
3ptguitarist wrote:I purchased sonar x3 studio from jrrshop last night and I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until tomorrow as a next business day to get a code to download the program?
Can't speak for him personally but it is a Holiday over here.. (Labor Day) so a lot of people are off of work this day.
Everytime i make a purchase at jrr i get an instant mail where is stated either the serial or the info that the code had to be generated.

That can of course take one or more days because it depend how fast the dev response.
Whats in your mail?
I just have a link to redeem the program, but I don't a serial or authorization code yet. Maybe it's the labor day holiday that's causing a delay, but as much as I want it right away, it's ok. It did say mon-fri there would be an email sent, so perhaps the holiday doesn't count as a regular mon-fri day.
If you still haven't received the code, I'd send him a PM.

Does jrrshop price match? Wondering if they would match the MF/GC/M123 komplete update price of 150

BBFG# wrote:A question for JRRshop (Uncle E):
Is the current promotion from Modartt available when I purchase Pianoteq from you?

(This one):

Until September 15th:

- Buy Pianoteq Standard or PRO,
- Or upgrade from Pianoteq Stage to Pianoteq 5 Standard/PRO,
- Or upgrade from Pianoteq Standard to Pianoteq 5 PRO,
and get a free instrument pack of your choice, worth $59
(upgrade to version 5 is included for free)
I sent him a PM with this question on Monday. So far it's unread. If i get a response before you do, then I'll let you know.

VitaminD wrote:
3ptguitarist wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:

Whats in your mail?
If you still haven't received the code, I'd send him a PM.
Oh I got the code earlier today. Thanks JRRSHOP!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”