Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote:I got Xils Lab PolyKB II Player from JRRSHOP yesterday.

Priced at $10.40
Using the Discount Code (GROUP) = $8.74

I didn't notice anybody else talking about it, so thought I'd post here.

The PolyKB II Player is much more than a simple player. It's also a fully featured real synth.

It gives you the liberty to fully customize 8 parameters you can select in a big list: Adsr values, Filter Cut Off and resonance, etc -See the complete list of parameters below -

But there's more : These parameters can also receive full automation via midi Cc. Its rather rare to have to automate more than 8 controls in real time for a preset, in addition of all the real times controls already contained in the preset and made available by our Sound Designers ( Ie the original Mod Wheel, After Touch, Velocity, LFO and envelope modulation assignations )

The PolyKB II PLayer also comes with the same acclaimed 250 hi quality preset library than its big brother.

Its also fully compatible with our Analog Bags 1 & 2 Add On soundbanks, as well as with some 3rd party soundsets, so you can extend the original library at a very affordable price. All your custom patches are also saved via your host, and projects using custom patches are saved with all your edits.
Want to buy a few Xils synths but too bad their copy protection is dongle based. Oh well, there are always other synths that I can use.

Priced at $10.40
Thanks! We only have a few of these left, XILS has decided to hold off on selling it through dealers for a few months.

Uncle E wrote:
Gribs wrote:Too bad there isn't a buy 2 get one free deal.
FWIW, the XILS Synth Bundle is basically buy 3, get 2 free.
...except I have licenses for two of them already... and one is NFR (from charity auction).

I also don't want to deal with selling a synth license... just me I guess.

These synths are sufficiently complex that just one is enough to keep me busy for a long time.

First world problems :)
------------------------------------------
Gribs

SirKen wrote:
Want to buy a few Xils synths but too bad their copy protection is dongle based. Oh well, there are always other synths that I can use.
This one uses Serial Number protection. No dongle required. No PACE.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:
SirKen wrote:
You mean Oxium, right. That is serial number only and definitely worth it. It sounds great and has a relatively gentle learning curve - pretty straightforward - plus the mask modulation thing. The filters are nice and chewy and it can get good and gnarly if you want - a great player's synth for leads.

I have been a Cubase user for a long time so I have an eLicenser. Sometimes I wonder at what point the thing will become obsolete; it is pretty old.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
SirKen wrote:
You mean Oxium, right. That is serial number only and definitely worth it. It sounds great and has a relatively gentle learning curve - pretty straightforward - plus the mask modulation thing. The filters are nice and chewy and it can get good and gnarly if you want - a great player's synth for leads.

I have been a Cubase user for a long time so I have an eLicenser. Sometimes I wonder at what point the thing will become obsolete; it is pretty old.
No. I mean ... I got Xils Lab PolyKB II Player from JRRSHOP yesterday.

I might check out Oxium though. Thanks for the tip. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Any idea on how long the xils sale is lasting? Tempted by oxium but heading on vacation so not sure if I need to make a snap judgement or not :)

Uncle E wrote:

Priced at $10.40
Thanks! We only have a few of these left, XILS has decided to hold off on selling it through dealers for a few months.
How does it differ from the CM version?

ezelkow1 wrote:Any idea on how long the xils sale is lasting? Tempted by oxium but heading on vacation so not sure if I need to make a snap judgement or not :)
Until the end of the month.

Uncle E wrote:

Priced at $10.40
Snagged!

I'd been meaning to get this for a long time... have XILS 3 and 4 (and LE), so I'm only going for this and the €5.00 Xilssential set, if I resist the sale.

The PKBII Player is €39.00 at the XILS store, making this deal about a $42 discount for me.

I think Sweatwater had it for $20 or so some time back, and audioMIDI (RIP) before that... in fact, it's still on their zombie site:

http://www.audiomidi.com/XILS-LAB-PolyK ... B007X0AU8C

(why is their website still there?)

Anyways, there's the CM/Beat versions too, but those are less featured.

Thanks for the heads up!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:

Priced at $10.40
How does it differ from the CM version?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=342992
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

No need to use images, the text and link you have included is sufficient to understand what the deal is about:
kiezum wrote:Image

Xsample Chamber Ensemble seems to be on sale for 179 euro (was 599 euro).
http://www.bestservice.de/en/xsample_ch ... emble.html

Uncle E wrote:Bitwig Studio on sale for $299 until the end of the year and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/bitwig
$299 with 15% discount is $255 = £159. That's a great deal, domestic is £249.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Nice price. There are too many things I'd miss with it though.

Uncle E,

Curious about the Ozone 5 Advanced, upgrade from Ozone 1-5...it is priced the same is the On Sale version of O5A. Are you able to match the Izotope sale price of $399?

Jon

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”