Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote:
SalemBeatsKVR wrote:I've been a broke musician far too long in the past to just do everything for free - my time is worth money.

You definitely don't have to remind us about that!

If you're always just doing everything for everyone else for free and you find yourself strapped for cash at some point, you have yourself to blame.
The difference between you and an honest reseller like Uncle E. is, that he cares about customer service and want's satisfied customers. Everybody having a business want's to have a profit and there is nothing wrong with that. But you seem like a person that would sell his own grandmother for at profit. After your questionable way of promoting "bargains" I don't feel tempted to take your offer. But thanks anyway.

What I don't understand is, if you really are so tired of being a broke musician and want to stay in music business somehow, then why don't you start using your brain to do something sensible like making an honest business? Being broke is not an excuse for being immoral. Just because you haven't got what it takes to give people something, that they really want like Uncle E. or anyone else that works hard and have the skills to get a profit without breaking ordinary rules, doesn't give you the right to do anything here for earning money. In general anyone can stand in the street and be a drugdealer to earn a profit, but everyone can't be successfull having an honest business. That requires skills.
Don't misunderstand: I'm definitely not desperate for the money. I run a successful business. This is just extra stuff on the side. Maybe my 4 year old daughter will get a cool My Little Pony doll out of it, or maybe one of you guys will get paid for your license transfers from my profits.
Like someone said earlier: You can take my offers if you find them beneficial to you, or you can leave them if they're not.
Personally, I'd recommend getting the software for $29 in a week instead of paying $34 to get it today. Impatience and convenience are expensive, though, and I'd be taking time away from my work and family to go grab the license for you.

There's always several orders of magnitude more lurkers than posters in these boards, so your loud and critical viewpoints are hardly representative of the site's userbase. Someone with a cool demeanor and his head screwed on straight will consider my offer on its own merit.

In my opinion, inflation is only a problem because people refuse to respect themselves enough to charge for the value they provide. Too many valuable things are handed out to ungrateful brats for free.

-Ki
Salem Beats
Last edited by SalemBeatsKVR on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluedad wrote:Strange, 4lbkitty did the same thing and got nothing but thanks and love. Europeans didn't worry weather she paid taxes as long as they got the good deal, and didn't mind paying her a fee.
I don't understand kvr sometimes.
1. I haven't read or seen any posts from this 4lbkitty, but I'm sure she was very kind and friendly.

2. I'm not referering especially to tax. What I'm referring to is the way of buying like 50 serials from a shop as a private person and then selling them with a profit but without being registered as business. Normally that would require a registration as a business, because of certain rules to live up to and to pay taxes from profit. I'm just curious, I don't know the rules. But I am definitely NOT buying from him, that's for sure. And if you remember the way he ran his "business" you sure should understand why.
Last edited by Hans25 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBFG# wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:... It's an offer, same as any other, take it or leave it I guess :shrug:
Seems the attitude comes across as more for an effort to reap a profit in every post.
A little desperate and always questionable.

your being just as much as ass as you think he is in my opinion.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Hans25 wrote:
bluedad wrote:Strange, 4lbkitty did the same thing and got nothing but thanks and love. Europeans didn't worry weather she paid taxes as long as they got the good deal, and didn't mind paying her a fee.
I don't understand kvr sometimes.
2. I'm not referering especially to tax. What I'm referring to is the way of buying like 50 serials from a shop as a private person and then selling them with a profit but without being registered as business. Normally that would require a registration as a business, because of certain rules to live up to and to pay taxes from profit. I'm just curious, I don't know the rules. But I am definitely NOT buying from him, that's for sure. And if you remember the way he ran his "business" you sure should understand why.
The way it works in the US is that every individual is a business entity by default. PayPal sends a 1099 to both the individual and the IRS at the end of the year for tax reporting purposes. You're talking with too much sense of authority about a whole lot of stuff you clearly don't understand.

We understand that you're not buying from me. Got it. I wouldn't sell to you at this point anyway. Lol.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Did someone just shit in the pool?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

SalemBeatsKVR wrote: Like someone said earlier: You can take my offers if you find them beneficial to you, or you can leave them if they're not.
I don't know why you are still trying to make this look like some kind of envy of you earning money. If this was the case everybody would be all over Uncle E. all the time. This hasn't got anything to do with money. I couldn't care less if you earn 1 million or 1 cent pr. click/or buy or whatever. No the problem is the WAY you do it. Reposts, filling the whole screen, distorting the savings etc. etc. The linking stuff you make is a secondary thing, but when you add things up, the picture of you is a person that would do anything for money here. Even though you claim you are having a "successfull business" and are "not desperate for money" I have a hard time believing, that someone with a successfull business would lower himself to do theese kind of questionable things.
SalemBeatsKVR wrote: There's always several orders of magnitude more lurkers than posters in these boards, so your loud and critical viewpoints are hardly representative of the site's userbase. S
Well you can be my guest and request a poll or voting. I will eat my hat on, it is undesirable. I mean if you linked to bargains that was truly original and the best, the situation would be the opposite. But reposting bargains with higher prices linking to your "business partners" or posting an offer that has been official in several weeks and advertised everywhere is not beneficial for people if you ask me.

SalemBeatsKVR wrote:You're talking with too much sense of authority about a whole lot of stuff you clearly don't understand.
No I'm not. That's why it was a question. I stated the rules here and asked if there wasn't any kind of similar legislation. And the question was not meant for you :wink: .

BBFG# wrote:
hibidy wrote: Are there actually any bargains to talk about? I have a hankering for some really spiffy meters. Is blue cat having a sale?
Does Blue Cat ever have sales?
Well, do they?

SalemBeatsKVR wrote:I will be making money of the deal.
Thanks for the clarification, for a second i was afraid that you changed your mind.
A real Wanna-be retailer. :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

About once a year. I think usually in the summer. But it didn't happen this year. Probably because there were new product releases.

Since this thread has become so filled with noise, I just want to reiterate my 3 offers, after which everyone can (hopefully) resume discussing the deals from the "Bargains ONLY" thread:

1 - I have a local Guitar Center that offers the $29 serial-in-box deals in-store.
For $5, I'll take my time to go down there, pick one up, come back, and email you the serial number.

2 - I have extra Waves Credit, and have bought all of the Waves plugins that interest me this month, so I'd like to convert this excess credit into cash.
Therefore, I will give you an extra $30 off of any of the current Waves specials of your choice ($130 or under).

3 - Because the Guitar Center near me is so new (~2 years old), they're running a lot of exclusive specials at great prices to drum up local business.
I will relay any of these exclusive deals to you guys, so that you can decide whether you'd like me to buy any of these on your behalf.

If you'd like to discuss any of these things, send me a PM rather than cluttering this thread.

Thanks,
-Ki
Salem Beats

Do yourself a favour and move to your own thread with your stuff because this thread should be for real retailers and gossip about real deals not for private persons like you with fishy links and pathetic trys to get over it.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Do yourself a favour and move to your own thread with your stuff because this thread should be for real retailers and gossip about real deals not for private persons like you with fishy links and pathetic trys to get over it.
+1 :hihi:

Even the Kitty posted the offer in the regular Market Place thread (and not here).
Are we close to getting this thread back for Bargain Discussions any time soon?

+1

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”