Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Millersam wrote that if you buy iZotope Iris 1, you'll get a free upgrade to Iris 2.
Apparently Joel (Darling) from iZotope wrote this in an email. Anyone else got this confirmation?

asksol wrote:Annoyed at Sonnox, eating noodles last month to get their plugins in the BOGOF sale and now I could've gotten additionally Supresser and the EQ for $50 less :( Really didn't expect them to have two sales.
You should threaten them with a lawsuit if they don't buy you noodles for $50 as a compensation :lol:
Anyway - I know how it feels to get tricked into that kind of sales. Really annoying.

djwaxxy wrote:I was thinking samething uncle e has the best prices on the net ive spent loads on his site the past 12 months
Thank you!!! :)

LoopyFruit wrote:Did you find out if Sonar is purchased from such as yourself we are still eligible for the free video.
Yes, you'll receive the free tutorial video when you register your Sonar X3 license.

TheKid wrote:Just wanted to pop in: I love jrrshop <3. :)
:hug:

Musical Gym wrote:Uncle, how long is the deal good for?
This deal goes until November 30.

audientronic wrote:Any chance you'll carry the Black Friday deals on the Notion upgrades?
I checked with Presonus, the sale is only on Studio One and some hardware.

bftucker wrote:[url=http://www.jrrshop.com/fxpansion?dir=de ... _from_date]jrrshop.com/fxpansion

FXpansion DCAM Synth Squad $99
WOW. With your extra discount this may be irresistible. How long will this deal last, if I may ask?[/quote]

This deal goes until December 31.

How long is the sale?[/quote]

The Toontrack EZkeys Classic Electrics deal goes until Monday.

chokehold wrote:I don't get the maths behind the current JRRShop Studio One offer...

Presonus Studio One Artist $49.50
Presonus Studio One Artist to Producer Upgrade $49.50
Presonus Studio One Producer to Professional Upgrade $99.50
= Presonus Studio One Professional $198.50

Presonus Studio One Professional $199.50

Yet:

Artist + Prod Upgrade + Prof Upgrade = $23.76 discount in cart with coupon, coupon doesn't apply to Artist
Professional in Cart with Coupon = $31.92 discount

Not like it matters, but OCD fit in 3, 2, 1...
Sorry about that! Which one isn't working with the coupon?

@UncleE
The 'group' coupon is no longer working for Arturia V collection 3 download version. It was working a few days ago when I did some pricing.

skitchy wrote:The 'group' coupon is no longer working for Arturia V collection 3 download version. It was working a few days ago when I did some pricing.
I'm sorry about that, the coupon code wasn't supposed to work on it. You must have seen it before we caught that mistake.

Uncle E wrote:
djwaxxy wrote:I was thinking samething uncle e has the best prices on the net ive spent loads on his site the past 12 months
Thank you!!! :)
your welcome ive shopped with you for a few years now and have to praise not only your prices but fast delivery of downloads I hope your business goes from strength to strength and lasts for many many years to come..

also happy thanksgiving I live in England were we don't celebrate it but I always give thanks were thanks is due :)

What's up with Native Instrument's pricing? They've gone and quietly put a 50% sale on and I normally pick up a synth every year from them for $100 but this year it's $140. The base synth prices are also way more expensive than from when I last looked (which was admittedly a while ago) I thought Absynth, Massive, FM8 etc normally went for about $200 AUD and now they're showing up as $279. Is this Australian IP discrimination? I can't understand how they are charging more and more for synths that are getting older and older. Shame, if the price was right I would have picked up Fm8.

It seems to be Toontrack super special week/month with loads of stuff on sale. I'm however only looking for one thing, an EZMix 2 6-pack bundle, with EZMix 2 *not included*! Have you guys seen this on sale anywhere?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”