Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E,

What is your processing time for shipping physical software orders? Does it vary?

Only reason I ask is I ordered Omnisphere 1 on January 22, and it says it is still processing, it was In Stock and available 2-7 days.

Thanks! Jon

thejonsolo wrote:What is your processing time for shipping physical software orders? Does it vary?

Only reason I ask is I ordered Omnisphere 1 on January 22, and it says it is still processing, it was In Stock and available 2-7 days.
It varies but Spectrasonics is usually very fast (we're only 30 minutes away from them). My guess is they're behind because of the NAMM show. It should ship soon.

Uncle E wrote:Please try again now, I changed a setting that I think will fix it.
Thanks, it worked now :)

Uncle E.
The login to my account at JRR shop seems to be flawed: It does not respond to my usual access data and additionally, the password recovery system gets stuck with the "wrong captcha" message, despite that at the tenth try several ones were obviously correct.
I feel being sober enough for this, to no avail. Could you check?
Thank you

///Update: tried with Firefox and Explorer with same results, then Opera did allow me in. Have then checked Explorer and Firefox  again and it does not function in this system (Windows 8.1)

OK. Now I am logged in from Opera, and placed KR plugins in cart but then no extra 15% discount appears anywhere, though it clearly stated so "until 31 January" all along 2015. The same happens with ACON Dereverberate, I tried those days before and the three KR plugins added up to near US$120, now they go for US$132.

///Update2: Various attempts rendered useless today's buying attempt. Still a couple of days before 31th. Hope you fix these inconsistencies soon enough to complete the order.
Regards

whats the best deal for getting omnisphere 2 but shipped to europe?

Given its a physical delivery, will JRR ship to Europe, and is it then tax free, then I pay import tax on delivery... or are the import taxes paid upfront? ( I don't want to end up paying taxes twice)

Bear, you do know that Omni 2 will be available as a download too?

Nspace wrote:Now I am logged in from Opera, and placed KR plugins in cart but then no extra 15% discount appears anywhere, though it clearly stated so "until 31 January" all along 2015. The same happens with ACON Dereverberate, I tried those days before and the three KR plugins added up to near US$120, now they go for US$132.
Thank you for pointing out these issues and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The discounts should now be fixed.

Fleer wrote:Bear, you do know that Omni 2 will be available as a download too?
Only the upgrade will be downloadable. As new it will remain physical.

Also do you guys know if there is a place to download Omnisphere 2 Upgrade besides the Spectra tech-shop?
JRR is selling the Upgrade as a physical product right now, which is kind of strange...
Last edited by cocoazenith on Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DOUBLE

Uncle E wrote: Thank you for pointing out these issues and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The discounts should now be fixed.
Well, one day past and I'm still having access problems wth IE y Firefox (with NOscript). While Opera opens up at first try.
Plus my shopping cart still fails to show the "extra 15% in cart" for K Research KR-Imager STR, KR-Fatter STR, KR-Fatter STR, together with Acon Digital DeVerberate 1.x (all extradiscounts supposedly adding to near U$$30)
One day only to the offers end... anyway, despite a few glitches this time; grateful from JRR by a long far!! Uncle E

Uncle E, you're offering a 2+1 deal on VSL with additional discount in cart, but I could not find this on the JRRSHOP site. Please advise.

Fleer wrote:Uncle E, you're offering a 2+1 deal on VSL with additional discount in cart, but I could not find this on the JRRSHOP site. Please advise.
It is for all single instruments, as well as the Keyboards Collection. Please order 2 and then write your choice for 1 of equal or lesser value in the checkout page comment field. I will add detailed information to the VSL products now.

Thank you for pointing this out!!! :)

"During the month of February 2015, save big when purchasing Vienna Keyboards Complete or any products that contain only one instrument, including Vienna Imperial, Bösendorfer Imperial, and Vienna Konzerthaus Organ, as well as all Single Instrument products.

If you order any two of these products during the promotional period, you will receive one additional product of equal or lesser value for free! You may order Standard Libraries and/or Full Libraries of Vienna’s Single Instruments as well as the above-mentioned Keyboard Collections. Please write your selection of equal or lesser value in the checkout page comment field when you order.

Customers may order as many products that are part of this special offer between February 1 and February 28, 2015."
Last edited by Uncle E on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting for a deal to upgrade T-Racks Deluxe to Grand. :)

Uncle E (PM'd you too, but realized other people might have the same questions):

- How long does the ARC System 2 sale last?

- I assume it's intentional that the usual discount code 'group' isn't active for that item, right?

- If you don't already know, your entire site is redirecting me to https, and every time I do anything involving the cart (add to cart, update shipping, apply discounts, anything), I get this msg from the browser: "Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?" Probably related, sometimes the cart link in the upper right shows the in-page cart preview like always, but sometimes it does nothing.
UPDATE: It appears that all the cart weirdness goes away when I log in.

Thanks.

Uncle E wrote:
Andurian wrote:Does anyone know when JRRShop will be shipping Komplete Ultimate 10?
The newsletter that NI sent out today seems to indicate that it's shipping soon but we haven't received any yet.
Do you work for JRRShop? Did you get any Komplete 10 updates yet? I checked the site and it shows as a preorder only.
Sweet child in time...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”