Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

medienhexer wrote:Wow, that deal on Ohmicide... I was so close to not buying new stuff. But I've had Ohmicide and Trash2 on my wish list for some time now. UncleE, there's no way you can beat 50€, is there?
I could buy it from Guitar Center and sell it to you for what I pay. They charge us sales tax so Ohmicide would be about $33 that way.

Fleer wrote:BS (no VAT) €58,24
JRR Shop $74,70 (but use FORUM code to get it at $73,87)

So basically as the Euro is now almost like the Dollar, the price in Euro would be like $60
They're still charging us in dollars, unfortunately, and haven't changed their costs to reflect the currency fluctuation. I can't do any better than the Forum discount.

Cheers Uncle :tu:

Fleer wrote:Sorry Hans, wanted to reflect on the Tone2 deal but wrongly quoted your CHH post.
I remember BS offering the Tone2 synths in their BOGOF sale last fall.
Yes I kinda figured out at last ;-)....

any cheap upgrade option for omni1 -> omni2 ? (Germany or shops shipping to germany)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Went to check out the Symptohm demo, but the Ohm force site appears to be down, from here, and according to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/.

Anyone know about something in particular going with them?

dwozzle wrote:Went to check out the Symptohm demo, but the Ohm force site appears to be down, from here, and according to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/.

Anyone know about something in particular going with them?
Worked when I visited yesterday, but not today :?

Maybe Apple bought them this morning? :D

Does anyone know how much Fabfilter Volcano2 usually goes for on here secondhand? Tempted to buy it new for half price but I could wait if its likely to be much cheaper on here.

mutantdog wrote:Does anyone know how much Fabfilter Volcano2 usually goes for on here secondhand? Tempted to buy it new for half price but I could wait if its likely to be much cheaper on here.
I doubt you will be able to find a much better deal second hand.

To be able to sell second hand a seller must buy a token from Fab Filter at €10

So if a seller for example would offer it at €50, he would actually only be left with €40. Not very lucrative...

When the Fab Filter sale is over though, selling it at €60-70 should be possible, and more money then left for the second hand seller ;)

Cheers dude. Seems Fabfilter don't do these deals very often, so its a fairly safe investment really. Guess I've got a week or so to scrape up the cash then. :)

Caine123 wrote:any cheap upgrade option for omni1 -> omni2 ? (Germany or shops shipping to germany)
We can ship it to Germany ($229 - "Forum" discount). Also, we can probably ship the installation disc without the box, that would lower the shipping cost to almost nothing.

Uncle E wrote:
Caine123 wrote:any cheap upgrade option for omni1 -> omni2 ? (Germany or shops shipping to germany)
We can ship it to Germany ($229 - "Forum" discount). Also, we can probably ship the installation disc without the box, that would lower the shipping cost to almost nothing.
Just read in the CW forum that the upgrade box probably only contains a code ;)

Fleer wrote:Just read in the CW forum that the upgrade box probably only contains a code ;)
Then the shipping cost will be very low indeed! ;)

mutantdog wrote:Cheers dude. Seems Fabfilter don't do these deals very often, so its a fairly safe investment really. Guess I've got a week or so to scrape up the cash then. :)
There are many things to like about Fab Filter plugs:

-Quality products
-Low CPU usage
-C/R copy protection, offline installation/registration, no iLOK, e-Liencers or any dongle needed
-Rebate on other Fab Filter software: the more you own, the bigger the rebate
-Resellability, buy a token at €10, the license will not become NFR either

FabFilter is some of our best selling software. The $139 sale on Pro-C and Pro-G ends tomorrow.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”