Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: ...
Cakewalk Rapture Pro Upgrade from any Sonar, Rapture, Z3ta+, or Dimension Pro:

jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Cakewalk says "pre-order the upgrade for an introductory price". Do you know how long this offer lasts, Uncle E?

pekadan wrote:Cakewalk says "pre-order the upgrade for an introductory price". Do you know how long this offer lasts, Uncle E?
Till May 31. :)

Numanoid wrote:UVI has unbundled Synthox, and sell it separatly, now at v1.5

Not sure if $79 is intro offer, or permanent?
Permanent.

Updated my post about Synthox to mirror the best price available :)

https://www.jrrshop.com/uvi-synthox

If only the dollar would be (at it's good ol') 3/4 in the Euro it would meant it would've costed just about €50 :(

EZmix2 + 6 EZMIX-packs for about $87 at 4sound. Purchased it today.That's a good price. Normally goes for about $217
http://www.4sound.dk/computer/software/ ... x-2-bundle
Last edited by Hans25 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great find, Hans !

Fleer wrote:Great find, Hans !
YEAH! :love:

If anyone want's it I can order it. It's just serials but they are boxed ;-).

Hans, might welcome a few more of them EZ Mix Packs. Sending you a PM.

:wheee: :wheee:Edit2 There are 3 kvr-people for now. Anyone else? :wheee: :wheee:

Edit: There are 2 kvr-people for now. Anyone else?
Fleer wrote:Hans, might welcome a few more of them EZ Mix Packs. Sending you a PM.
Ok any others want to join? I will give you 1-2 days and then order. If we just get 3 people shipping costs are avoided.
Last edited by Hans25 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

pekadan wrote:
Uncle E wrote: ...
Cakewalk Rapture Pro Upgrade from any Sonar, Rapture, Z3ta+, or Dimension Pro:

jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Cakewalk says "pre-order the upgrade for an introductory price". Do you know how long this offer lasts, Uncle E?
GROUP coupon not working for me

It might have not intended to be useable, I noticed that I was able to use coupons on the Metric Halo bundle a couple of days ago to get it to $66 for Channel Strip + Character but when I went to get it yesterday none of the coupons worked anymore

Edit: Just tried and the group coupon is working for the Raputre Pro upgrade for me

Code works here too:

Subtotal $79.00
Discount (GROUP) -$12.64
Grand Total $66.36

but i don't buy it anway. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

jezjez wrote:It might have not intended to be useable, I noticed that I was able to use coupons on the Metric Halo bundle a couple of days ago to get it to $66 for Channel Strip + Character but when I went to get it yesterday none of the coupons worked anymore
I'm sorry, we don't accept coupons for this because the price is already so low.

Waves Restoration at plugindiscounts: $223.51 - http://plugindiscounts.com/home/6512-re ... ative.html
Is this price as good as it gets or would there be even better offers at some time?

murnau wrote:Code works here too:

Subtotal $79.00
Discount (GROUP) -$12.64
Grand Total $66.36

but i don't buy it anway. :)
I'm on the fence, and refer to mutantdog:
"What I want to see, and the only reason I would pay to upgrade is how this synth functions as a synth, how deep and intuitive is its sound editing and manipulation capabilities. How does it improve on Rapture classic in this regard? What sort of audio does the 10GB consist of apart from the old DimPro content?"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”