Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Abuser is a very nice price at €7, but only 35 patches for 3.6GB, that's a bit too much of a HDD guzzler for my tate

Numanoid wrote:
antithesist wrote:Free Yamaha synth libraries for Zampler/SFZ - CS80, DX1/5 and CS40M from Yamaha Synthesizers Europe facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/yamahasynths/a ... e_internal
Thanks for posting that, it's a great freebie, 90 patches in total so far, and about 1.5GB wav sample content.

Can be loaded into any sample player that reads SFZ patches, like TAL Sampler and Dimension.
You're welcome... I think they have more coming, and I should add that this is in cooperation with Beat magazine.

For those that don't know, you can get many other free SFZ compatible Zampler libraries.

Back to Yamaha: I think you can get these without "liking," logging in, or having an FB account.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

werp wrote:Absolute bargain to be had...
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/191675366847 ... EBIDX%3AIT
Werp aka Turkish from Snatch
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Do you need a caravan for dogging now? Has it gone posh? I thought you just needed a lay-by with some trees nearby.

How are the acoustics?
Must be good if they can use it as a film set.
Worth renovating as a mobile studio!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I am dumb or the -50 % on matrix V12 don't work on the arturia website?

hivkorn wrote:I am dumb or the -50 % on matrix V12 don't work on the arturia website?
They probably just "forgot" to change the price. Just be patient... So you are not that dumb after all :-D.... Just kiddin...

They probably just "forgot" to change the price. Just be patient... So you are not that dumb after all :-D.... Just kiddin...
Thx to reply friend , i think i will wait Uncle E for this one :D

hivkorn wrote:
Yes - Good idea. I just searched all the other resellers (or a lot of them - I mean who is not a bargain junkie these days? :lol:). Neither JRR, Audiodeluxe, Pluginboutique or sweetwater etc. have this offer yet. But is probably just a matter of time.

hivkorn wrote:
Ohh my GOD.. .Found it $49 download: :o http://www.musiciansfriend.com/software ... e-download

Yep but don't ship to france >:\

hivkorn wrote:Yep but don't ship to france >:\
It's a DOWNLOAD for God's sake!

God in France?

Fleer wrote:God in France?
I don't know. Haven't been there for a while.

no i can't click on' the button add to cart...'

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”