Sell & Buy Forum Rules

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When you click the little edit icon (the pencil), above the box for the main text you should see a box that says Subject Line. Edit that. If you're not seeing that for some reason, or you can see it but it isn't letting you edit it, then the problem is beyond me, and I can move your question to Site Stuff and point Ben [KVR] toward it.
No longer a moderator.

Thank you! That worked. I'm just slow!

Glad it worked.
No longer a moderator.

The fact that you can't read any dm's unless you have atleast 2 posts would be nice to have added to this.

HI ,

Old forum account but new forum user
Could someone please guide me and help me , as in how to price it and how to sell it if at all it's possible here on kvr forum.
do i need to be careful about something?
So i bought separate Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic license ,
and then later bought Komplete 13 collector's Edition.
I have an extra overlapping license lying unused. i thought i could transfer it to someone who doesn't mind buying an individual license at an easy price. So it's win win for both.
How do i go about it ??

Thanks

iphobbes wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:10 pm HI ,

Could someone please guide me and help me , as in how to price it and how to sell it if at all it's possible here on kvr forum.
I have an extra overlapping license lying unused. i thought i could transfer it to someone who doesn't mind buying an individual license at an easy price. So it's win win for both.
How do i go about it ??

Thanks
First, read the rules in this thread. Then, put an offer here:

viewforum.php?f=43

Important: Bump only every 48 hours.

Thanks Ralf , I'll read everything there Thanks for posting the link, i might find something to buy also :) ,
i have received my transfer link from NI.

Later when i am ready to post the sale then where do i post it ?

When you say "put an offer here:"
where is that is that "create a new topic" on the link thread you shared ,

or do i need to be in a specific sale room which is NI or Kontakt specific ?

and also what does WTB stand for ?? :?:

ralfrobert wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:13 pm
iphobbes wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:10 pm HI ,

How do i go about it ??

Thanks
First, read the rules in this thread. Then, put an offer here:

viewforum.php?f=43

Important: Bump only every 48 hours.
Just create a new thread in the one I posted above.

FS is for sale, WTB is want to buy.

Just look at the posts there and make a similar one for your offer.

Thanks !! Done

Thanks

D.H. Miltz wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:55 pm When you click the little edit icon (the pencil), above the box for the main text you should see a box that says Subject Line. Edit that. If you're not seeing that for some reason, or you can see it but it isn't letting you edit it, then the problem is beyond me, and I can move your question to Site Stuff and point Ben [KVR] toward it.
Hi! How can I delete a comment in a forum? Can you help me with that? Thanks
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

maldomusica wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:23 am
D.H. Miltz wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:55 pm When you click the little edit icon (the pencil), above the box for the main text you should see a box that says Subject Line. Edit that. If you're not seeing that for some reason, or you can see it but it isn't letting you edit it, then the problem is beyond me, and I can move your question to Site Stuff and point Ben [KVR] toward it.
Hi! How can I delete a comment in a forum? Can you help me with that? Thanks
Users can't delete posts. You could edit the post and remove all the text, or you could use the report button on the post and ask for it to be deleted by a moderator.
No longer a moderator.

If you sold something or bought what you were looking for (and that ends the topic), for God's sake, kindly do NOT bump your topic to say "sold/found"! No one is interested in knowing that and it takes up unnecessary space on the first page. I think this is mentioned in the rules, so please stop doing this.

Peace. Thanks!

NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Do old threads get automatically deleted here? My for-sale thread, which still had active items, seems to be gone. I came here to bump it after several weeks and it says the topic doesn't exist.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”