Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Oxium from jbuonacc

Fast communication and prompt transfer!

Sold Studio Pop to nuSoniq...excellent buyer!

Thanks Again Nu!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Purchased Aalto from LFO8, and then later Axon from aMUSEd. You rock!

Bought Native Instruments SuperCharger GT from user mikebenson.
Super quick and easy transaction.

Sold Aalto to Hydrogen Human. Great buyer!

Bought Monark from HydrogenHuman, the deal went very smooth, i would recommend him as an excellent seller!

bytheriver sold me Rob Papen SubBoomBass - and it was all sorted very quickly and smoothly, Rob Papen's customer services were excellent too :)

mrcleats was a joy to sell to, would happily do business with him again!

Bought Eventide's Blackhole from esmeets. Great guy to deal with. Smooth transaction!

I just bought Melodyne Editor 2 from taoyoyo.

Very good and fast communication. I can recommend him as an excellent seller.

Thank you taoyoyo! :D

I sold my copy of Bitwig Studio to C.Bennett -- it went very well, and he kindly even covered the PayPal fees. Bitwig have been awesome and quick with transferring the license, as well. Very smooth transaction. Thanks, C.!

Likewise Mivo. A flawless transaction. Thanks so much for making it silky smooth and a timely transfer from Bitwig too.

:D

Bought Reason 7 from atari tech Excellent job, thanks.

bjm4tt wrote:Bought Battery 3 from StickyWicket, the deal went very smooth, i would recommend him as an excellent seller!
Transaction/payment was very smooth and very positive from bjm4tt. Very nice guy as well!! Thanks for the purchase. :)
Make music :harp:

Picked up AD Metal + MIDI pack from killsin77. Great communication throughout the transaction...highly recommended!!

G

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”