Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Psp ol timer from squigs. Perfect! Nice guy too.

Thx bud
Mac pro 12 core,ULN8,Burl B2bomber,UAD Octo,Dramastic Obsedian,Avedis md7m Access virus TI, Moog Little Phatty, Roland JDXA. And Oodles of useless samples

Nice straightforward sale to radiohead74.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Sold Skanner XT to liquify. Quick payment and good communication.
Cheers Drive!

Bought Fabfilter Mastering Bundle from yopomusic. Excelent seller. The transfer was completed within an hour, nice!

Bought Zebra 2 from Ryanmurley and the entire process spanned a entire day, which included the transfer of the licences to me.

He even Pm'ed me to let him know if there was anything else he could do for me.

Seller is highly recommended! I would buy again from him if needed to.
:borg:

Just sold VARISATURATOR to jethrobull. Lovely and smooth and the whole deal took minutes. Cheers!

Just bought U-He Zebra from jhoss05. Great communications, and would encourage others to trade with this guy.
Cheers Drive!

I just sold Zebra 2.5 to Dave Onions. It was my first time selling through KVR and I was a little bit skeptical, but everything went smoothly. Two thumbs up for Dave Onions. 8)

blobster wrote:Just sold VARISATURATOR to jethrobull. Lovely and smooth and the whole deal took minutes. Cheers!
It was a pleasure Sir! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Another thumbs up for Dave Onions from me. Thanks for the no-hassle NI license transfer!

Thanks to AhmedTaburov for fast payment and friendly comms during a sale of Rhino - and also to Big Tick for sorting out some 'legacy' licenses!

Sold spectron to choons.Good buyer.

Sold some kore packs to tunecrew. Everything went perfect.

Sold ACE to Choons. Very quick transaction!

Bought Komplete 8 Crossgrade from StanCollins - and it really couldn't have gone any better. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”