Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just made a smooth and lightening deal with mode1.

murnau wrote:Bought T-Racks Deluxe from SAW75. Great Deal, nice Guy. Thank You!! :)
Thank you. Great transaction for me too!

Sold D16 SilverLine bundle to Endor-8o8. Very fast and easy transaction! Thanks!

good dealing with chokehold

good dealing with:

captainjon

MountainKing

davidka

Bought Saurus from MFXxx.

Highly recommendable seller ! Everything smooth and fine 8)
work hard, sleep harder
http://soundcloud.com/mc-emsig

Bought Nusofting stuff from Juanjo, everythings fine now. A very nice and helpful chap! Would deal everytime again with him. :D

Bought FabFilter One from do_androids_dream...nice, smooth, fast transaction!

Bought from juanjo, vaisnava, pokopoko and tom_wag. All a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Sold my FM8 to DefCone1 - great communication and paid when he said he would!

bought VibeEQ from MFXxx. Love the plugin, loved how quickly i got it ;) A+
Finally!

bought The Finger from soundklinik - really quick and smooth transaction, even when there seemed to be a hiccup on Paypal's side. Done within 30 minutes, nice guy to deal with. Very nice price also.

EDIT: he even sent me the installers, so I didn't have to wait for NI's support to fetch me the downloadlinks. Great after-sales :!:

bought Neon HR from user neoncortex and it was a great transaction! He communicated quickly and courteously.

I had the plugin running on my machine within 3 hours of my initial inquiry!!! PSP was great in this regard too, transferring the license almost instantly.

overall, very good transaction. Recommended

Bought FM8 from bastien. Great communication and even held onto it for an extra week when a situation came up leaving me without the funds to pay. Would definitely buy from again!

megapiano wrote:Bought FabFilter One from do_androids_dream...nice, smooth, fast transaction!
Cheers :) easy, pleasant transaction. Very friendly person to deal with :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”