Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Sylenth to bronxsound.

Very quick payment and very very easy to deal with.

I purchased Renoise from Baard, and the transaction went quickly and smoothly.

joeinternet327 wrote:I purchased Renoise from Baard, and the transaction went quickly and smoothly.
I second that. Thanks for the trade :)

Bought Ubermod off of xamido. Very prompt communication and followup. Recommended!
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Bought lexicon total from k-top! Transaction was very quick and smooth. My ilok auths were in my account within minutes
AAA+

Thanks Bro

P.S. he's a very nice guy too
Mac pro 12 core,ULN8,Burl B2bomber,UAD Octo,Dramastic Obsedian,Avedis md7m Access virus TI, Moog Little Phatty, Roland JDXA. And Oodles of useless samples

Bought RMV from peterdh - quick and painless :)

I bought Voxengo VariSaturator from Fragment minutes ago and the transaction was very quick.

Fragment is a nice guy to deal with.

Sold U-he Diva to fusemusic. Great communication. Super-quick payment. Would definitely trade again.
Cheers Drive!

Bought Sylenth1 from peter71@rocketmail.com and everything about this sale was perfect. I would deal with him again any day.
And kudos to Lennard for transfering the licence on a Sunday night.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Bought Sylenth1 off user paterrob.

Couldn't have been any easier, would definitely deal with again. LennarDigital were also very quick on the transfer. Thanks to both!

Bought D16 SilverLine Bundle from gamecat666.

Fast transfer, fast replies. Nothing bad to say. A+ seller!

Bought Psp nobleQ from peter71
Smooth as butter:) thank u
Mac pro 12 core,ULN8,Burl B2bomber,UAD Octo,Dramastic Obsedian,Avedis md7m Access virus TI, Moog Little Phatty, Roland JDXA. And Oodles of useless samples

Bought Studio One 2 Pro from Choons, everything went fast and super smooth, thanks again! :)

My first purchases from three forum members here, went smooth with all of them, good communication and fair prices.

@digitalboytn, @jethrobull and @Baard - tnx a lot, hope to do business with you in the future :)

ferez21 wrote:My first purchases from three forum members here, went smooth with all of them, good communication and fair prices.

@digitalboytn, @jethrobull and @Baard - tnx a lot, hope to do business with you in the future :)
Right back at ya mate! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”