Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold FabFilter Pro-L to 'noiseprovesnothing'.

Everything went smoothly. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I sold Traktor X1 + Traktor Pro to riley4reason, NI / Heavyocity Damage to brandonschoch and NI Vokator & Spektral Delay to Genetic_Junk.

All were great to deal with and would gladly sell to again.
With Regards:
Ric (the) Obscene

Bought the DMG Audio EQuick plug from Proteinshake.
Everything went smoothly, no problem at all. :tu:

I bought Heavyocity Damage from rictheobscene and am extremely happy with it. He even refunded the extra shipping when it ended up being a bit cheaper than quoted. Thanks!!!

Sold Reaktor 5 to djFresha. Everything worked out well and he was pleasure to deal with. Recommended buyer. Thanks again!

Bought the NI Solid Mix series from 'fragmentated', everything went fine and worked - definitely a recommended buyer!

Bought Sylenth1 from Eshalon, absolutely nice and recommendable seller. Thanks a lot for the deal, it's a pleasure to do business with you.

Also many thanks to Lennar of LennarDigital for the quick and easy-running lincence transfer.

Cheers
Yamodia

Bought the Finger from guntisjaneks, very fast and easy to deal with.

ibot41 wrote:Bought the NI Solid Mix series from 'fragmentated', everything went fine and worked - definitely a recommended buyer!
Thanks. A pleasure dealing with you as well.

Sold TruePianos to force_redo - great and easy transaction! Thanks to force_redo

Just purchased Fabfilter Pro-Q from ibot41. Very fast transaction. I had my license less than an hour after I made payment.

Sold Vielklang LE to Chrisma. Definitely recommended!!

G

I just bought Tracktion 4 from SAW75.

Flawless and fast transaction. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

Aloysius wrote:Sold FabFilter Pro-L to 'noiseprovesnothing'.

Everything went smoothly. :tu:
Agreed on all counts. It's nice when things are easy. :)
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Bought Camel Audio Alchemy off of jlanthier and all was smooth as butter.
Straight up guy despite low post count! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”