Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Unique from ferez21. Top seller, great communication. Thanks for all your help!

I bought Automaton from hivkorn. Great seller and person. Many, many thanks. Check his music on http://jonalynkrauth.bandcamp.com/ it also has talent!

silikonanswer wrote:I bought Unique from ferez21. Top seller, great communication. Thanks for all your help!
^^ Was a pleasure dealing with you, smooth transaction, you are a great guy ;)

Bought FabFilter Simplon from mudrecords, great transaction would not hesitate to buy from again!

Sold impOscar to chrisby. Smooth quick transaction, would definitely sell or buy from chrisby.

Sold Camel Audio Alchemy to gerryp650. Very smooth transaction.

C-note wrote:Sold impOscar to chrisby. Smooth quick transaction, would definitely sell or buy from chrisby.
As above, bought Imposcar from C-note. Easy deal and super quick... Thanks!

Bought LuSH-101 from oilectro and can highly recommend him as a seller! Smooth, fast and pleasant communication and transaction. Thanks oilectro!

Best
Martin

Sold LuSh-101 to lalaman. Very fast payment and great communication! Perfect! Have fun with the LuSH! :tu:
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Just bought Ultra Analog VA-1 from C-note, really nice, direct and fast transaction. Thanks to him for inquire about me receiving the product !

Sold Ultra Analog VA-1 to Davias. Great buyer and smooth transaction. Would buy from or sell to Davias again!

Sold NI Massive to User123 123123. Fast payment and friendly. Thanks! :tu:

Bought Machine Drum Selection from JongHo. Fast transaction and very nice contact! All fine! Thanks :tu:
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Bought Altiverb 7 from kdt_thatsme. The smoothest transaction you can imagine and great communication and support from Kyle.

Thanks again!!!

Bought Transistor Punch & Dark Pressure from maschinelf, all good. Thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”