Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought MCreative from fermin, all good. Thanks

Bought GRM Tools Complete from Aiynzahev, all good. Thanks

jantex wrote:Bought Altiverb 7 from kdt_thatsme. The smoothest transaction you can imagine and great communication and support from Kyle.

Thanks again!!!
Sold Altiverb to Jantex! Easy to deal with, provided cash and account details super fast!

Cheers!

Purchased D16 Silverline from user schnapsglas.Very quick and pleasent transaction.
Thanks for your patience Sean.

Cheers. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Bought FXpansion Geist from baldau.

Smooth transaction, recommended seller, all good.

samsam wrote:Bought FXpansion Geist from baldau.

Smooth transaction, recommended seller, all good.
Excellent and fast transaction . Good buyer . Thank you again samsam. :)

Just bought CamelSpace and CamelPhat from Audentity and can highly recommend him as a trade partner! Very pleasant communication, very fast process, thanks again, Audentity!

Best
Martin

Bought Abbey Road, 60's drummer from professor_pizzicato, who delivered the license info quickly and was very helpful when I had some issues with Native Instruments.

Recommended!

Thanks
Last edited by asnor on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought NI Massive from mgpqa1. Very quick and smooth transaction, perfect! Nice contact as well. Would buy from him any time again. Recommendation.

Recently bought from te1973 and Audentity, both transactions went fine.

Bought NI Retro Machines from sergevoluminous, excellent transaction, thank you.
Signature blocked until 1 rational post made

Quick and easy sale of Retro Machines to Flatout. Thanks again.

Bought DMG Equality from Markoni. He is a very friendly and nice seller, transfered the licence to me superfast and informed me about every progress in the transfer steps --> very good communication!

I can absolutely recommend Markoni and I would do business with him every time again.

Thanks a lot,
Yamodia

Just sold it to Yamodia !
It was a pleasure to deal with him and fast transaction.
Best recommendation!

Thanks again to C-note who remembered he got two expansions for AAS Ultra Analog (that I bought from him), and kindly transferred them on my account ;)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”