Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

madsmac wrote:Bought Saurus from MFXxx. Highly recommendable seller ! Everything smooth and fine 8)
cyphersuit wrote:bought VibeEQ from MFXxx. Love the plugin, loved how quickly i got it ;) A+
Both great buyers no hassle and very smooth, thanks and recommended buyers :)

JorgV wrote:bought The Finger from soundklinik - really quick and smooth transaction, even when there seemed to be a hiccup on Paypal's side. Done within 30 minutes, nice guy to deal with. Very nice price also.

EDIT: he even sent me the installers, so I didn't have to wait for NI's support to fetch me the downloadlinks. Great after-sales :!:
Sold the Finger to JorgV, very good communication and very nice person to deal with.
Thanx Jorg :)

Purchased a plugin from Fragment.

Nice person, good communicator, and fast license transfer.

Thanks!

Bought Sonic Fiction from re_mute and he went above and beyond- a quick and painless sale

Bought Acoustic Refractions & Urban Arsenal 2 from re_mute - a quick and painless sale

Bought NI West Africa from andiw. Very simple and friendly transaction, really helpful guy. Totally recommend buying from him.

Bought Massive Threat from re-mute. Very quick and helpful and no problems.

bought tassman4 from digitalboytn. very cool deal! thank you m8! :)

bought "deep reconstrucitons" kore soundpack from re_mute. Transfer worked like a charm.
Thanks a lot :)
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

Bought theee Kore soundpacks from re_mute. Can only recommend this seller. Thanks.

I bought Z3ta from Darknesslord.

Deal went went. Would recommend.

Bought CSR and ARC2 from jantex.
Super fast service. Highly recommended

Great transaction, re_mute is a recommended seller in my books.

regards
Glenn
'Auricle'

libertine1989 - good and prompt comms. excellent seller. many thans mate. i'd do a deal with you anytime. cheers mike

Sold NI Korepack to gkuly, good communication and very quick payment. Recommended!
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”