Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Pro Tools M-Poweres 7.3 from user Simonden.
Smooth transaction, serious seller!

had a big party with bysbox1 and Urs from U-He. They are great and very friendly guys and the transaction was smooth, fast, exceptional and a pleasure.

Thank you very much for the LADY!

:party: :) :D :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Bought SSL X-Comp from sounddesigner.

Everything fine, fast license transfer, nice correspondence. :wink:
#PassionForHappiness

It was a pleasure to do business with b-pole. Very friendly person, very clever bargainer :) .. Payment was fast and i would love to do business with b-pole again in the future. Great person, and great business transaction that was smooth. Really makes KVR Market-Place a wonderful place.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Bought Cronox3 from Acul, very speedy transaction.

Makes a reasonable noise too.

It was a pleasure to do business with b-pole. Very friendly person, very clever bargainer .. Payment was fast and i would love to do business with b-pole again in the future. Great person, and great business transaction that was smooth. Really makes KVR Market-Place a wonderful place.
#PassionForHappiness

No hassle deal with EzDjZ in Marketplace recently, would do business again - Thank you!

Just had a super smooth deal go down with havran to buy ACE. He's a highly recommended seller!

don1thedon wrote:No hassle deal with EzDjZ in Marketplace recently, would do business again - Thank you!
Smooth transaction with don1thedon, a pleasure doing business with you.

lococarlos wrote:Just had a super smooth deal go down with havran to buy ACE. He's a highly recommended seller!
It was a pleasure to deal with lococarlos. Nice and straightforward transaction with good communication and prompt payment.

Sold iZotope Trash to itsthenoise. Very fast payment and smooth constant communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
Last edited by Neon Breath on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just bought Chuck Ainslay EZmix pack from sergevoluminous. No fuss extremely quick transaction, I'd definitely buy from sergevoluminous again.

Friendly and easy sales to Peevy2000, Resonator63 and gmon72.

Bought Kore 1 & 2 from püRe - great deal, fully trustworthy seller - thanks!

Morph243 wrote:Bought Pro Tools M-Poweres 7.3 from user Simonden.
Smooth transaction, serious seller!
Sold Pro Tools MP to Morph243 pleasure to deal with. All went well.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”