Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased The Classic EZX from killsin77 - smooth transaction, and the fastest Toontrack transaction I've ever been involved with. Highly recommended!

Bought Drop squad for Maschine from musikmachine. Smooth transaction, very good contact. Great seller !

I just bought Timeless 2 form raikard233, the transfer was super quick, everything went smoothly. I highly recommend him as a seller.

Bought Korg MS-20 from hivkorn. What a nice guy to deal with! This must be the quickest transaction in KVR history. Less than 5 minutes from sending payment to receiving my license details. Wow! Cheers!

Bought XLN Audio Midipacks (Heavy Rock + Diabolical) from killsin77. Very nice guy, would buy from him again.

Bought Xils-Lab PolyKB II Player from SAW75.
A very generous chap - this was an awesome bargain, and the transaction was instant too!
Thanks again :)
Alexis

@l3x!5 wrote:Bought Xils-Lab PolyKB II Player from SAW75.
A very generous chap - this was an awesome bargain, and the transaction was instant too!
Thanks again :)
Fast payment and great communication from @l3x!5. Recommended!

In the past couple of weeks I've bought

Massive from jklitten.

I was a little worried, as he only had three posts. Of course, I had fewer. ;)

Transaction went great, however. Timely and friendly communication and transfer. Definitely recommend.

and IK Multimedia Total Studio Bundle 3 from lalaman

Very fast, great communication. Definitely recommend.

I have recently bought from LFO8 and I can recommend his sales :tu:

Just sold ezkeys upright to mchannemann and it was smooth as butter. great buyer!
have fun with the keys.

Bought the Ezkeys from nori.lam easy process and quick response great seller.
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

Bought Zebra and Dark Zebra from Geek Model. It was a very smooth process he responded quickly and friendly anytime again.
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

bought plugins from parlopower and jus11. can recommend them both, friendly and quick.

Bought from parlopower. Quick and friendly transaction. Very happy. :)
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold plugins to treesgrassstones and hesnotthemessiah. Friendly guys, fast payment, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to both!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”