Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All.

I purchased Arturia Analog Factory from SAW75.

Great guy. Excellent communication. Dependable seller.

Thanks.

BBC :wheee:

barbecutie wrote:Hi All.

I purchased Arturia Analog Factory from SAW75.

Great guy. Excellent communication. Dependable seller.

Thanks.

BBC :wheee:
Thank you. I enjoyed my transaction with barbecutie too. First time for me with a dongle... interesting. 8)

Paid for some outdated software from flugel45, but the developer no longer sanctions transfers.

He considerately refunded the payment immediately. A very honorable seller.

Purchased a Korg padKONTROL from havran. From beginning to end everything was superb and I cannot recommend him highly enough as a seller here on KVR. :D

Likewise I had a very nice transaction with redranger. Communication was great and payment was swift.

Just bought Absynth 4 from Simonbostock. Quick and easy transaction, great seller!

Purchased the Fireface 400 from iain_morland - smooth transaction, quick delivery. I'm so skint now but it was worth it!

Sold Absynth4 to lshaker - quick payment and great comms!

Purchased 2CAudio's Aether from havran! Smooth transaction and great communication. Thanks Kevin!!!

More than welcome, FrankieP! I also found it to be a pleasant transaction, and appreciate the swift payment and your patience during the transfer process.

Bought Tassman 4 from Mcnoone - great transaction.

I just bought SugarBytes Consequence from Nielzie.
The transaction was, the fastest transfer I ever had...like an hour, and it was a really good deal.
Everything went great.
The transfer was actually faster than the download. :hihi:

meldavid wrote:Many thanks to Nielzie for selling me Zebra with the extra soundbanks. U-he transferred the license immediately.
Thank you too. Was nice dealing with you, meldavid.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

mcnoone wrote:I just bought SugarBytes Consequence from Nielzie.
The transaction was, the fastest transfer I ever had...like an hour, and it was a really good deal.
Everything went great.
The transfer was actually faster than the download. :hihi:
Thanks mcnoone. That was a very fast transaction indeed :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Braj just bought AAS Ultra Analog from me. Quick, and a super nice guy to boot.

osiris wrote:Braj just bought AAS Ultra Analog from me. Quick, and a super nice guy to boot.
Everything was perfect, perfect price too :) Thanks a lot osiris!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”