Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought V-Station from U-o some time back. Very nice person. Answered all my queries and the transaction was very smooth. Highly recommended.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Bought Predator from peter71@rocketmail.com. Excellent person to deal with. Transaction was fast and smooth. Highly recommended.
Website | Portfolio

jondl_2000 wrote:Sold KORE Soundpack Acoustic Refractions to maciste. Great communication, friendly transaction!
Confirmed! Very happy owner of Acoustic Refractions Kore Soundpack bought from jondl_2000 here. Smooth trading without any hassle. Great!

satYatunes wrote:Bought V-Station from U-o some time back. Very nice person. Answered all my queries and the transaction was very smooth. Highly recommended.
I remember, it was pleasure for me to deal with you. Hope, that you're satisfied with this purchase. :wink:
yzcoruhT

BDeep wrote:Bought Ricochet from Nielzie, fast and painless transaction and very friendly to deal with.
A smooth transaction it was indeed. BDeep was very fast and friendly to deal with, would not hesitate to sell to or buy from him again. Thanks Bram :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Sold Sylenth to tigralaegis , very nice person to deal with, very quick, he's all sorted with Lennard so the transaction was great. Thanks m8, all the best.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Bought Cubase from donato - smooth quick & easy sale, good comms, highly recommended. Many thanks! 8)

Masterverb 5 bought from poshook.
Completed within hours -> perfect.

Bought Ozone 5 from Metachemix. It was a smooth transaction without any hassles. Nice person to deal with. Thanks for making my experience wonderful.
Website | Portfolio

KungKrille is on the level. Had a great experience with him!

Cheers mate.
All states of mind create themselves!

satYatunes wrote:Bought Ozone 5 from Metachemix. It was a smooth transaction without any hassles. Nice person to deal with. Thanks for making my experience wonderful.
Thanks! A great transaction. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Sold Cameleon 5000/Alchemy to Ruddy. He's very friendly and we had a nice communication :)

I recently bought an ESI ESP1010e from danbroad. I had a lot of questions so he let me try it out to make sure it worked in my system and gave me time to test it. Really topnotch bloke and deal, highly recommended. I fully endorse this kvr member. :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Bought AAS String Studio VS-1 from masterhiggins. Smooth transaction. Great seller. Thanks!

musikmachine wrote:I recently bought an ESI ESP1010e from danbroad. I had a lot of questions so he let me try it out to make sure it worked in my system and gave me time to test it. Really topnotch bloke and deal, highly recommended. I fully endorse this kvr member. :hihi:
+1 recently bought a Novation Launchpad from Dan and he was exceptional under difficult circumstances.

@Dan - congrats again mate! 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”