Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Twin 2 to megapiano. Fast payment and the license transfer at FabFilter was instant :)

Bought LeMasque Delay from Krubbadoo. Excellent communication and follow-up. I highly recommend doing business with him.

-e.B

Thanks Everett (Ebluemedia) . It was great doing business with you too. Highly recommended honest and straight up guy.

Martin

Sold Zebra2 to Mplay. Ultra quick transaction! Would definitely deal with again. Even paid PayPal gift without asking! :tu:

And a big thank you to Fritz at u-he for an almost instantaneous transfer! :o
Blue Phase Music

Bought U-he Zebra 2 from 4lb Kitty. Recommended seller! Smooth & very fast transaction. Also thanks to U-he for their fast service!

I bought Audio Damage Axon from jack [psychicmodulation] and everything went smoothly, I was playing with my new toy within a few hours of sending the cash via paypal. Thanks, Jack! :)
I love sardines.

Sold PreSonus Studio One 2 Producer to KVR user emotica.
Everything went fine, very pleasant fellow, would certainly do business with him again.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Bought Sylenth1 from blobster all good!

Bought Cyclop from DJMashbot all good!

Bought ValhallaRoom from heffus. Super fast action. Five stars.

Sold Halion Symphonic Orchestra to Horse.

He was VERY patient with me as I forgot to add UK to my hand-written shipping label, and it was returned to me, but he held out and waited for me to re-ship his package (this time with an electronic label!), and finally it arrived safe and sound. :)

Thank you!
Blue Phase Music

Sold FF Mix bundle to Vertti. Great buyer - No hassles and very good communication. :)

Purchased a few more plugins from Fragment.

Perfect transaction and very nice person to deal with.

Thanks!

Robmobius wrote:Sold FF Mix bundle to Vertti. Great buyer - No hassles and very good communication. :)
Thank you. I can say the same about you. Great seller - very fast action. Five stars.

Vertti wrote:
Thank you. I can say the same about you. Great seller - very fast action. Five stars.
Thanks for the kind words mate! :)

i buyed ozone 4 from 33tetragammon and it was very positive!

Thanks 33tetragammon

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”