Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Had my frist 2nd hand buy with TB ReelBus and ADVerb from Proteinshake. Smooth transaction, quick transfer and corteous communication! Great seller.
Thanks

kylie wrote:Bought uhbik from Karten yesterday. License was transferred within what seemed half a day. Very friendly and lightning fast transaction. Seller is highly recommended (I think I even bought from him before, so this was no surprise).
:)
-kylie-
Charlydp wrote:Bought Ozone 5 from Karten, all alright thank you.

Charly
Thank you guys. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Bought. BassStation. From: Geek Model.

*reflects both the speed of the transaction and the conversation mode.

Purchased Nomad Factory Integral Studio Pack 3 from MFXxx. Good communication and kept me up to date with copies of emails sent to Nomad Factory to complete transaction. Recommended seller!! :tu:
Last edited by burgundykeys on Thu May 29, 2014 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Purchased NI Guitar Rig from Rory. An effortless and pain free transaction. Many thanks!!!

bought Predator from tehlord - smooth transaction. thanks!

leacockj wrote:bought Predator from tehlord - smooth transaction. thanks!

Likewise, nice and easy. Cheers!

I sold kHs One to burgundykeys. He is a very polite and nice person. Excellent buyer and it was a pleasure to deal with him :tu:
I would also thank Anders from Kilohearts for his kind and quick support. It is great to deal with kHs and I recommend their products and support :-)

EnGee wrote:I sold kHs One to burgundykeys. He is a very polite and nice person. Excellent buyer and it was a pleasure to deal with him :tu:
I would also thank Anders from Kilohearts for his kind and quick support. It is great to deal with kHs and I recommend their products and support :-)
Same here! EnGee is a great seller and recommended!! :tu:
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Just bought Studio One Professional from Danillo. Awesome transaction. Highly recommended.

Purchased Lounge Lizard EP-4 from aronahlam.

Good seller and quick response!

Got The Finger from semicolonoscopy :hihi:.....very smooth transaction and will certainly buy from him again.!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

I've bought Fabfilter Pro-MB and Saturn from Motion.
Yet another perfect purchase on the market place, with great communication and reactivity.
Motion is a highly recommended seller.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:I've bought Fabfilter Pro-MB and Saturn from Motion.
Yet another perfect purchase on the market place, with great communication and reactivity.
Motion is a highly recommended seller.
Thank you Karten...Ditto in context as a buyer :)
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00101110 00100010

Purchased Tracktion 5 yesterday from spaceman. A superbly flawless, quick, and friendly transaction. Thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”