Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased two ADpaks from molurel, and as others have observed the transaction was quick and easy. Great seller!

I bought an adpak from molurel too. Everything went smooth as expected.

Everything gone through as expected by my good man 'blob 59'.

He's one on the ball mofo.

Kudos to him.

And I've bought a few things off him too.

This guy comes highly recommended.

;-)

Cheers Blobby.

Bought Peter Henderson and Mark Needham EZmix packs from tplusj. Got a great deal and super fast transaction!

bought another adpak from molurel (retro), another good transaction

Dip200 is the best seller I've experienced here in a while. He gave me the best price and was lightening fast on communication and transfer. I can not recommend him enough.

Great job!

Just bought AAS Ultra-Analog v2 from maurone dj

First time I've bought any synth second hand and wasn't sure how easy or quick it would be, but couldn't resist the very reasonable asking price. All happened very quickly within the day of purchase, and I've now got home from work and playing happily with it. Thanks!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:Just bought AAS Ultra-Analog v2 from maurone dj

First time I've bought any synth second hand and wasn't sure how easy or quick it would be, but couldn't resist the very reasonable asking price. All happened very quickly within the day of purchase, and I've now got home from work and playing happily with it. Thanks!
Thanks for that,
Also the buyers is really fast and kind!
It's been a pleasure for me,
Cheers.
God save the Groove!

Just wanted to drop a note recommending user:

ruslan.st

I purchased OTS Evolution Electric from him. Smooth deal that went REALLY fast! Would not hesitate to buy again from him!

While I am at it, I missed a few recently- all great sellers with fast transactions!

4lb Kitty
atari tech
freeccm
M000761
pw
sl999
sockofgold

Also do not want to miss a great buyer who payed right away, and was/is patient with me while I sort out the sale:

dark-i

Regards,

Jon Solo

Thank you, Jon (thejonsolo). It is pleasure to deal with you. Smooth transaction, fast payment, friendly communication.

Also big thank you to Greg from Orange Tree Samples for the great customer support.

Bought Bollywood Pop for molurel. Fast, smooth transaction. Thanks! :)

I was pleased to buy a plugin from MillerSam, who shipped the dongle amazingly quickly internationally. He was a friendly, patent, helpful seller. I would buy from him again without reservation.
Thanks.

Purchased a license from DubLifeSD.

A quick and friendly transaction. Big up DubLifeSD!

purchased XLN ADPAK from
molurel

all went ok I got the code and it registered no probs...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

I bought two more Xln Audio adpaks from molurel. All went well!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”