Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Skanner XT and Razor from user oilectro. It went very smooth, and all was done within an hour or two. Very nice.

Sold Skanner XT and Razor to FLWrd. Nice guy, fast payment. All perfect! Thank you and enjoy the synths! :tu:
soundcloud.com/petrabot

H-man wrote:Just completed my trade of Filterscape for Renoise with Fudance.

Email, approval and transfer all done in about 24 hours. Perfect trade really. Thx Fudance
Thanks, everything went smoothly and H-man was a pleasure to deal with.

Just sold AD bundle to wesleyt smooth transaction :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sold Reaktor and Finger to anxiousmofo. We ran into some trouble along the way on NI's side (maybe I jinxed it!), but everything went smoothly. Trustworthy buyer.
:D

ATS wrote:Just sold AD bundle to wesleyt smooth transaction :)

Thanks! ATS was fast and a pleasure to deal with.
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

Purchased Satin from aallvor. Smooth transaction, big thumbs :tu:

Sold Konkrete 3 to lxegs. Friendly guy and quick, hassle free payment. Thanks.

Bought Razor from db3. Take note that Razor doesn't have a demo download that you can just easily register. Even the installer is encrypted. He had to send me the .iso image, I had to burn that to a CD, and then install it! But everything seems to be working now. He was very helpful in getting this to work though :D

arkmabat wrote:Bought Razor from db3. Take note that Razor doesn't have a demo download that you can just easily register. Even the installer is encrypted. He had to send me the .iso image, I had to burn that to a CD, and then install it! But everything seems to be working now. He was very helpful in getting this to work though :D
Cheers, nice doing business with you! We got there in the end without NI support :tu:

Sold Fabfilter Saturn and Twin to ockerdoc, transaction was completed happily-
dedication to flying

just sold Kontakt 5 to ani-mator. friendly guy and quick transaction! thanks!

Just completed a sale to C.Bennett. Friendly, fast, everything went smoothly. Thanks!
If you like 80s retro sounds, check out my latest tune…

PaulSC wrote:Just completed a sale to C.Bennett. Friendly, fast, everything went smoothly. Thanks!
Likewise Paul. Thanks so much! :D

Just sold to MrFurious couldn't be better!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”