Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jethrobull wrote:I purchased Uhe ACE from user cryophonik .A very fast and pleasant transaction. :tu:
Thank's to Uhe for being so quick too. :D
Easy and pleasant transaction on my end, too! jethrobull is a highly recommended buyer!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Sold NI VC-2A FX to Phase47...seamless transaction :)

Sold Camel Audio Alchemy to spaceman. Fast and smooth transaction :)

emergeaudio wrote:Sold Camel Audio Alchemy to spaceman. Fast and smooth transaction :)
Idem ditto but 'bought' and 'from emergeaudio' :)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Bought PSP Vintage Warmer 2 from 'dark-i'

was very helpful when PSP dragged their feet over the transfer

would buy from again :)

Bought FabFilter Pro-Q from bx who also handled having FabFilter create a new account for me.

Bought FabFilter Timeless 2, Volcano 2, and Twin 2 from volantiz who waited patiently for my transaction with bx to complete, then dealt with FabFilter via email to transfer the bundle to my account.

Both of them were great sellers. I'd definitely do business with them again! :tu:

-n

Bought AAS Strum Acoustic and Electric from jc_vt. All went well.

Since mid-February I have completed smooth trouble free purchases from these friendly, helpful, trustworthy members:

bx
jantex
jpitcairn
Mikelo
MillerSam
taoyoyo
xx JPRacer xx

I would be happy to deal with each of these in the future and recommend them. Thanks.

I'd like to post negative feedback for the user, danielbailey

He posted a sale without finding out on his end if what he was selling was legitimate. This caused a lot of trouble on my end and I would not recommend dealing with him here. This attempted sale has permanently change my opinion of the marketplace and I will be sure to be more vigilant in the future with any online purchases.

Please avoid this seller.

Sold d16 LUSH-101 to teacue. Easy, quick, and pleasant transaction. Would definitely do business with again! Also, quick license transfer by d16, so kudos to them as well.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Sold plugs to:
blob 59
Sucht999
Naenyn
All great to deal with. Thanks!

Bought from Colonel Flashback, quick and simple.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Purchased NI Vintage Compressors from blackmagicdisco
...great price and excellent communication 8)

Bought from azyte:

Fabfilter Pro-Q
Fabfilter Saturn

The transaction was very fast and good communication. Small mistake transferring the license but it was fixed in the next day. Recommended.

Bought from DMuzik - a great seller and highly recommended. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”