Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i ve bought the mouth from the user sl999.

everything has worked out great!!

good seller!

I bought Zebra from markm2, got it fast thanks to him and U-he, thanks! Good seller.

:) i sold zebra to dentnile, worked perfectly, thanks from me too, good buyer

Just bought Scarbee Funk Guitarist from cooljazz58. Fast trade and everything goes perfectly. Great seller!

bought from Numerology 3 from bedlambabe sale was quick and painless - thank you.
would recommend.
Also thanks to Jim @ five12 for handling the transfer very quickly.

I've bought Fabfilter bundle from MikeCallon.

Good Seller 5 Stars - Thank you
Dialog Editor, Sound Designer, Re-Recording mixer
PT HD 10/11 HDN Thunderbolt | HD OMNI | Frontier Alpha Track | Novation Impulse 25 | Waves Mercury Native | Audioease All In Bundle | SoundToys | McDSP Classic Pack | DUY Everpack

Bought SubBoomBass from analoguesamples909 . Smooth and quick transaction. Good seller. :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

unfragile wrote:I've bought Fabfilter bundle from MikeCallon.

Good Seller 5 Stars - Thank you
A real pleasure doing business with you - nice guy to deal with - many thanks :D

I just bought AudioDamage EOS from DubLifeSD.
Good price, quick & easy communication, A+ all around.

Sold plugins to:
RockIngenieur and dark-i.

Both fast and easy transactions. Would definitely deal with them again!

Smooth buy from RockIngenieur

Thanks Ulrich!

Bought Voxengo Elephant from -Jay-... Friendly guy and stays on top of the sale until it's done. Highly recommended!

I just bought Addictive Drums + some paks for it from S.LEE and it was a completely smooth, lightning-fast transaction.

I paid him last night, and the licenses were transferred to me today. I don't know how he pulled that off on a Sunday, but I won't question it. 8)
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

flugel45 wrote:Bought Voxengo Elephant from -Jay-... Friendly guy and stays on top of the sale until it's done. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the smooth transaction. Trusted buyer/member on here :)

No hassle purchase from jethrobull - many thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”