Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tehnik wrote:Bought NI Komplete 5 from De La Mancha - highly recommended seller (no surprise there tho), excellent contact, quick dispatch and very smooth transaction overall. I couldn't choose any better for my first kvr market deal :)

I was also working on a project with Xenos and everything went very well too.

Both are very nice people, pleasure to deal with.
Tehnik was an awesome buyer, pleasurable communications, superfast payment and let me know all had arrived safely. :tu:

Bought Arturia Analog Factory (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=341018) from Simon. Everything went fine and i got the serial number for download and registration immediatly. Nice price for some nice synth presets.
Thanks

Dennis

blaubär wrote:Bought Arturia Analog Factory (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=341018) from Simon. Everything went fine and i got the serial number for download and registration immediatly. Nice price for some nice synth presets.
Thanks

Dennis
Thanks Dennis - sold Analog Factory to blaubär - all went well.

Bought Absynth 4 from simonden

Everything went smooth, great price, quick transaction

Sold Absynth 4 to ezelkow1 - extremely fast payer - I am sure i received the money before told him where to pay it!

Sold Echoes to Hamfast, quick payment and friendly person too. Recommended!

Bought Echoes from nitex (as mentioned above.) Super smooth and quick transaction all around!

Scotty G was a very good seller who transferred the sonalksis licenses to me before payment as he was a new member,

but i am disappointed i had ZERO idea that these licenses became NFR.

Nevertheless for the price i can recommend and i am sure he honestly didn't know.,

cheers

Read the ads people. When it says buyer covers PayPal fees then please do it. I keep getting ripped. Thank you. Rant over.

Bought Studio One V2 Pro from Northerner_V1.

Very nice & gentle seller = 5 stars !

bioled wrote:Bought Studio One V2 Pro from Northerner_V1.

Very nice & gentle seller = 5 stars !
And bioled is a wonderful buyer to deal with - friendly and straightforward transaction. A great KVR'r - thank you!

Bought Toraverb from jethrobull, no hassle at all, transaction completed in under an hour (thanks to D16s transfer procedure too).

Also, Some feedback for historic deals I never got around to leaving:

Bought Reaktor from el-bo (formerly ebow) - top bloke, easy transaction and very helpful getting the thing activated (few emails to NI needed).

Bought Rhino from lotus2035 - No worries at all, quick and easy. Very helpful getting a couple of missing banks added to my account.

Bought a couple of things from 7fanB - No worries again, handled his end of the reg transfer process quickly and cleanly.

Bought Omnisphere from quoid. Extremely happy! Very fast in getting back to me and answering all my questions, went the extra mile to help me out with the deal. THUMBSUP!

funkyspacecadet wrote:Bought Omnisphere from quoid. Extremely happy! Very fast in getting back to me and answering all my questions, went the extra mile to help me out with the deal. THUMBSUP!
Thanks, same to you!

Bought AD Tattoo from stephenbaishya great guy to deal with :)
Also thanks to Chris at AD for the quick transfer :tu:
A pleasant transaction all round.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”