Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shifrin wrote:Sold Voxengo VariSaturator to Endor-8o8. Great guy to deal with, super fast and smooth transaction!!!
Yeah was a pleasure to deal with you ! :)

Bought GPO 4 from digitalboytn. Super quick transaction and license transferred immediately :-)

Cheers,
Andrew

Bought Thesys from secretkillerofnames this weekend.
Transferred the money on Sunday and received the license transfer email from Sugar Bytes this morning. That was fast of both parties.
Fast transaction and license transfer at a good price.

Bought Ableton Sampler from Rjames25. Smooth transaction, would be happy to do business with him again

Mplay wrote:Bought Ableton Sampler from Rjames25. Smooth transaction, would be happy to do business with him again
Great communication and swift transaction. Highly recommended for any business :tu:

Purchased another EZmix Pack from dcon85.

Great communication.

I would recommend this seller to other KvR users. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Purchased Ozone 5 from kanthos, and everything went smoothly. Will buy from again in the future! Great Plugin!

Bought Wavestation from vata44, everything went smoothly, good communication, pleasure to deal with, recommended.

So is the Wavestation VST :)

Purchased Absynth 5 + Massive from FarleyCZ, and minus the very poor response time from Native Instruments, the transaction was very quick. I will buy from FarleyCZ again in the future! Thank you again! =)

Sold Randy Staub EzMix Pack to Aloysius - Another smooth transaction - recommended, Thanks!

I bought Flux Full Pack from grrr1231.

Excellent guy to deal with, and from payment to iLok transfer was next to immediate.

Sold Flux Full Pack to adduco. Prompt payment. Highly recommended :)

Bought from jtmeag4 - hassle free and superquick processing. Highly recommended!

I purchased RP-Delay from christianmusicmaker. Smooth transaction! Thanks!

Bought metal adpak from clintmartin - fast and friendly transaction, would highly recommend
Last edited by Paulnz on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”