Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just had a great transaction with Geek Model. He was good enough to wait to invoice me until he verified the serial number was disabled through the company and I was free to use it. Everything worked perfectly!

malice wrote:I have purchased NI Giant and NI Session Strings from Bjulin. Everything was completed very smoothly. All of my questions were answered promptly and I would have no hesitation in dealing with them in future or recommending them to others.
Thank you... everything was fine with malice, too! :)
https://audile.shop - the quality controlled sound shop
http://bjulin.de

Just bought from VariKusBrainZ who was a pleasure to do business with. I believe he has other stuff for sale in the KVR marketplace so buy with confidence :)
soundcloud.com/villan-1

Brought Retro Adpak from tplusj - great transaction, would highly recommend

bought Drumazon from teacue, very easy and fast transaction!

Thanks!

Purchased TT Joey Sturgis Producer presets from Mikelo.

It was a pleasure doing business. Very efficient and friendly! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Bought Addictive Drums from chaos318. Good communication, fast transaction. Thank you!

Purchased Zebra2 with The Dark Zebra from Kaan. Great communication and prompt responses!

HydrogenHuman wrote:Purchased Zebra2 with The Dark Zebra from Kaan. Great communication and prompt responses!
Thanks HydrogenHuman! Same here.

I made an easy sale of Waves L2 to user DFoisie. Messages were responded to quickly and payment was received in a flash! I recommend this user for future transactions :tu:
Always Read the Manual!

Purchased LFOtool from smokeyjoe. The entire transaction from initial email to final transfer took less than 10 minutes.

Great seller!
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Sold NI Vintage Compressors bundle to dave dove.
Super fast payment and prompt comms :tu:

I traded Live 9 Standard for Reason 7 with cocoazenith.

Very friendly and honest guy. This is not the first time I deal with him. I highly recommend him as a seller and a buyer. I would deal with him always :-)

Propellerhead did the transfer for me, but Ableton still didn't transfer Live for him yet. I hope soon, or I would spam their support with emails :borg:

Thanks for being patient cocoazenith :-)
Last edited by EnGee on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Alchemy from Diego_C, fast responses and the transaction was very quick. Would buy from again for sure.

I bought Fabfilter Pro Q from GeekModel.... swift solid trade... thank you

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”