Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold plugin to PHassan. Great buyer, fast payment.

Smooth purchase from tplusj
:tu:

Good communication and fast delivery.

bought from Zabrilla. he sent me info right away. trustworthy...

5654 wrote:Smooth purchase from tplusj
:tu:

Good communication and fast delivery.
I can say the same thing...

I bought Cubase 7 from flugel45 and couldn't be happier. On top of the insanely cheap price, the quick shipment and detailed installation instructions were greatly appreciated.

Back at ya, Heffus, with the quick payment and overall friendly transaction!

Would be happy to do business again in the future. :)

had a great experience with member jantex. sold me studio one v2 professional. i paid didn't include melodyne because he upgraded to full version but i didn't need it anyway. would definitely deal with jantex again :)
Last edited by AstralExistence on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstralExistence bought Studio One Professional V2 from me, and I can say he is a wonderful person to deal with. It was a great sale experience and a very smooth transaction. Would of course deal with him again. :D

Bought Reason 7 from tonylife. Great price, great service - highly recommended seller.

I bought Audio Damager Ricochet from Armadillosound. Fast transfer. Excellent seller.

Sold AD Ricochet to dentnile.
A great guy to deal with. A super smooth transaction :)

Just bought Drumatic 4 from xx JPRacer xx. Thanks for another great transaction!

fedexnman sold to BushidoBroWWN - StudioOne2Producer and to edteneyck - Toontrack BeatStation Good customers !

I bought a plugin from ruslan.st. It was all very fast, very easy transaction.
Thanks !!!

Sold Cr4x to terriandralph - very fast payment, a pleasure to do business with.

I should also mention the quick, friendly service from Peter at LinPlug - the license transfer was sorted out within a few hours.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”