Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold FXPansion Etch, Bloom and DCAM Dynamics to user " sazb30 ". They were quick to pay and responsive to my messages. I highly recommend them as a buyer :tu:
Always Read the Manual!

Recently did a LARGE trade with stuffinq which went real smooth. He was prompt and communicated well.

Jon

Same to be said for thejonsolo. Great trading with you!

Also, I should mention, I made a purchase last week from monas which was good, too. Thanks as well.

Sold my Ableton Live license to Danillo, nice guy and totally uncomplicated to deal with. Thumbs up!

Bought fxpansion bundle from Pieberger. Quick, smooth transaction and even offered to post out printed manuals free of charge! Nice one Pieter :)

Just sold an AAS String Studio license to MillerSam.
Spotless transaction -- honorable buyer and very nice to deal with.
Thank you, sir!

Paveloso - great seller - no problem ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

I sold Reason 7 to gunark and AAS GS-1 to murnau. Quick payment and good communication from each one. Would sell again to either one of these KVRers!

Bought AAS SS from professor_pizzicato .
Real bargain! Fast transfer! Perfect communication!

smokeyjoe wrote:I sold Reason 7 to gunark and AAS GS-1 to murnau. Quick payment and good communication from each one. Would sell again to either one of these KVRers!
same here, great seller!!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Sold Maschine Expansions to Fragment - great transaction, thanks!

tenfingers wrote:Sold Maschine Expansions to Fragment - great transaction, thanks!
Great transaction! Thanks....

bought voxengo gliss eq from Shifrin. friendly communication and a smooth transaction. highly recommended!

soulone82 wrote:bought voxengo gliss eq from Shifrin. friendly communication and a smooth transaction. highly recommended!
Cheers! Great transaction!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Purchased Live 9 from fese, a really top-notch seller.
A very smooth and quick transaction,
I would not hesitate to deal again with him. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”