Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold MixControl Pro to magebarf and Axon to ani-mator.
Two pleasant and easy transactions,thanks guys.
:)
Also thanks to Team DNR and Audio Damage for the quick transfers.

Sold Sony Vegas 7 to Selfik. The Transfer was a bit difficult, but the buyer was fast, patient and very friendly. Thank you very much!

"It dreamed itself along"

I just sold CrossOver to Alexiz - he is a fantastic buyer, and he is worth your trust. He even paid the paypal fees when I originally planned on absorbing them.

Highly recommended!

docmhenry (Mike)

Mike, thanks! Quite flattering, but the pleasure is mine. Likewise, highly recommend docmhenry to anybody buying or selling here. Great seller, great communication!
Cheers,
Alex

Sold Ableton Live 8 to brozobob. Easy transaction, trustworthy member of KVR.

hi i purchased electrax off Nielzie........ he was a gentleman and the transfer went very fast,,, wud def purchase from him again

sold Soundforge 8 to V-GER (not V_GER). after a difficult transfer process (the advices, i got, where confusing), everything went well and, well, V-GER is a great, patient and humorous buyer; so we had a lot to laugh too and what can be better than some happy moments, especially, when a lot of things go wrong at the same time.

cheers :) :D :wheee:
"It dreamed itself along"

lectropunk wrote:hi i purchased electrax off Nielzie........ he was a gentleman and the transfer went very fast,,, wud def purchase from him again
I had a pleasant transaction with lectropunk, would sell to him again with great confidence :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

grrr1231 wrote:Sold Ableton Live 8 to brozobob. Easy transaction, trustwogrthy member of KVR.
Purchasedcm from grrr1231. Followed thru with everything w/o any hassles. Greaoit guy to deal with! :oops:

Bought AD Eos from Igro, and I don't don't think I've ever had anything go as quickly or smoothly.

osiris wrote:Bought AD Eos from Igro, and I don't don't think I've ever had anything go as quickly or smoothly.
thanks osiris, yeah, I've sold two AD plugins during just 15 minutes. :D

Hi, I purchased NI Battery from simonbostock
Very fast and pleasant transaction. Great seller, very flexible.

Just bought Korg M1 legacy and respective account from user Jethrobull.
This has got to be the most serious seller ever. High five to you! :)

Sold Battery 3 to borrachoruso, instant payment, pleasure to sell to. Thanks!

Sold Amplitube 3 to SAW75, Had an issue with the transfer but it worked out. Buyer was fast, friendly and patient.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”