Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought the Indie ADPak from molurel, as above, a quick and easy transfer!

Bought Cubase 6.5 from Chungas Revenge, great price, nice chap, no complaints here.

Sold Diva to zeusweiler who paid me instantly via PayPal and even included extra money to cover PayPal's transfer fee. I highly recommend him as a trustworthy buyer.

Borealis

Sold EzMix Packs Mastering 1 & 2 to bharris22, instant payment via paypal, super smooth transaction, cheers!

bought d16 Sigmund from osiris.
pleasant, painfree and professional. One could not ask for better :D

thank you, Sir! :tu:

Just purchased the Reel Machines ADPak from molurel.

Spotless transaction. Excellent communication and quick license transfer.

I was a little hesitant since he is very new to the forum, but it was a pleasure dealing with him and I would certainly do it again!

Thanks, mate!
Last edited by paveloso on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased 2 ADpaks from molurel. Smooth transaction.

Satch1 wrote:Just purchased Artillery 2 off of taoyoyo, who is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Perfect transaction and a great deal. Cheers! :D
Thanks... likewise, a great experience selling to you Sir! :)

blob 59 wrote:TWL posted 'FS: Complete PSP & Complete AudioDamage and more'.

I PM'd to ask about his post and made offers for each of the nine AD plugins i did not already own, listing them by name. TWL replied to say Complete AudioDamage was the EVERYTHING bundle (his capitals). I hesitated as his asking price for the bundle was more than i had spent in one deal on plugins.

TWL suddenly offered to include two 112dB items (which i figured had some resale value), then said he had an offer from another member. Keen on AD products, I went ahead and paid my money.

Bitcom and Mangleverb were not present when the transfer appeared on my AD account. I wrote to AD who explained the bundle dated from before the release of those two plugins.

I wrote to TWL explaining i had no clue when i had paid that it was not for all the current range, including Bitcom and Mangleverb (RRP 39 and 49 USD respectively). By now i had suceeded selling eight of the AD plugin duplicates, so a refund would have left me deprived of those for the time being. I suggested an acceptable solution would be if he met the cost of the 112db transfer fee (25 USD), which remained unpaid. With not the least recognition from TWL that he saw how I felt, I suggested splitting the fee 50:50, finally deciding it best to end the matter by paying the $25 fee myself for the transfer of the two 112dB items.

With the post titled 'Complete AudioDamage', still i find it difficult to believe the seller failed to make clear the latest two AD items were not actually in the deal. Especially since my first PM explicitly mentions Bitcom and Mangleverb. Strictly speaking, i did receive what was described: the Everything bundle, just an old version, however I am left feeling disappointed as I really would have hoped a member of the KVR community would be more open when dealing on the marketplace, but then caveat emptor...

addendum:
i just saw codec_spurt mention me above (the cheque's in the post...). i have put off drafting this feedback because i'm lazy and it's an unpleasant episode, then took some time re-drafting & considering the wording, but since seeing how this deal ended -however much i tried to ignore it- i felt i should bring this into the public domain.

Wow, I'm really surprised you got around to giving this bit of negative feedback. I was almost badgering you in the end to do it for the good of the community, but you just held back. Good for you.

(Got check in post - more than asked for - a bonus is always nice).

eh eh.

Seriously, I've really dealt with some idiots here, but on the whole, no complaints. I have given NO ONE bad karma. But I would have if I was in Blob 59's boots. So I'm glad he did.

Btw, He didn't know that I was going to give him good feedback. And I sure as shit did not know that he was going to go and get what he had on his mind off his chest, so to speak.

I'm buying some more stuff of him later, that he kept for me.

All I can say is, this is a guy I would deal with again and again. Best service ever.

Bought BigSeq from aallvor. Everything was smooth and prompt. Great seller.

Sold PSP OldTimerME to abstractcats. Fast and friendly transaction. Thank you very much! :)

-Sam

Sold Waves C4 Multiband compressor to joeyburns. He payed fast with Paypal and he even added a little extra to cover the Paypal fees!

Thanks!
Music... life would be boring without it.

Borealis wrote:Sold Diva to zeusweiler who paid me instantly via PayPal and even included extra money to cover PayPal's transfer fee. I highly recommend him as a trustworthy buyer.

Borealis
bought Uhe DIVA from Borealis, speedy transfer. lots of communication and always kept up to date, one of the nicest members of KVR i have dealt with. very trustworthy. recommended.

Bought Effetrix from taoyoyo. Highly recommended

masterhiggins wrote:Sold PSP OldTimerME to abstractcats. Fast and friendly transaction. Thank you very much! :)

-Sam
Same here, perfect transaction, thanks you :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”