Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Waves NLS + renaissance bass to songsfor. I appreciate his patience with me as I've been down with a cold.

Classy guy!

James
james

Had a very smooth transaction with smallstonefan.

Recommended !

Very smooth transaction, quick payment and great comms with jeffb01. Perfect.

Bit of unsolicited feedback for blob 59

Bought some stuff of him - all good.

Attentive - quick.

In fact he even mailed me to tell me some stuff I wanted to buy off him was going cheaper elsewhere, and if I wanted to buy it, fair enough, just let him know.

What a guy!

And on top of that, mentioning no names, but he has had some one really f**k him about with a bundle he was buying. He doesn't like to leave bad karma, though I told him he should. It wasn't out and out theft, but it was shenanigans. He let it go.

And to be fair, I have had my share of arseholes lately. But I don't think I have ever left bad karma for anyone. There are some right weirdos here at KVR, but as long as my sale goes through, it's ok.

blob 59 is the best guy you will ever deal with.

I told him: You held onto those plugins for me ( I am blowing my own trumpet here - fair enough ), so you deserve the extra couple of bucks. Really, for a seller to point you in the direction of someone selling cheaper is practically unheard of. There is feedback every point of the loop with this chap. Buy off him and you won't go wrong.

I give him 5 stars.

(Still haven't received the check yet blobby, hope it comes soon) j/k...

:-)

This guy could have really ripped someone a new one, but he gave the guy the benefit of the doubt. Don't take advantage of him though. That is the last time it will happen for him.

blob 59 is highly recommended.

cheers.

Bought Heavyocity Evolve Mutations 2 from zeusweiler, very recommended seller - fast replies and a smooth transaction.

Also bought NI Komplete 9 from Shawnee, 4lb Kitty. What else can i say than simply out-f...ing-standing?

She sold me Komplete 4 + Komplete 9 update, took care of everything: Uploaded ALL Komplete 4 and ALL Komplete 9 installation .ISOs on a server and sent me the links + serials.

Unfortunately, the K4 serial was already registered to another user (not Shawnee) - upon further inquiry it turned out it wasn't even a K4 full license but an upgrade from K2/3. So the K9 update was worthless.
Again, none of this was Shawnee's fault - she apperantly was scammed on eBay. :x

After that EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD would have said "sorry, not my fault - here's your money back." Shawnee went out of her way to find another old Komplete version for me so i could still use the K9 update she sold me. I think she even paid more for it in the end but asked for no money but instead apologized for the delay and refused to say how much more she paid...i transferred a few bucks extra on her PayPal account and hope it covered her additional costs and her time.

Shawnee, if you're reading this: THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're my nominee for person of the year 2014 so far. :)

Everyone else: Best seller i've ever encountered, and i mean not just on KVR.

Do i really have to say "highly recommended"?

Yes?

Okay, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Big thumbs up for EnGee who sold me an Ableton Live intro license. :tu:

He took great care in handling the deal! All communication was perfect and to the point!

Highly recommended! :)

8)
work hard, sleep harder
http://soundcloud.com/mc-emsig

Redukt wrote:Bought Heavyocity Evolve Mutations 2 from zeusweiler, very recommended seller - fast replies and a smooth transaction.

sold evolve mutations 2 to member Redukt. super fast payment and great to deal with recommended.

Sold WaveArts Tube Saturator to Jan Manuel (user dasdeck).

Everything went perfect, I'd recommend dealing with him :tu:

Just purchased Artillery 2 off of taoyoyo, who is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Perfect transaction and a great deal. Cheers! :D

Sold AD Ronin to mcnelson
A great guy to deal with :tu:
A super smooth transaction :)

...ditto the above...bought Ronin from Armadillosound - super swift & easy, a pleasure all around :)
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

TWL posted 'FS: Complete PSP & Complete AudioDamage and more'.

I PM'd to ask about his post and made offers for each of the nine AD plugins i did not already own, listing them by name. TWL replied to say Complete AudioDamage was the EVERYTHING bundle (his capitals). I hesitated as his asking price for the bundle was more than i had spent in one deal on plugins.

TWL suddenly offered to include two 112dB items (which i figured had some resale value), then said he had an offer from another member. Keen on AD products, I went ahead and paid my money.

Bitcom and Mangleverb were not present when the transfer appeared on my AD account. I wrote to AD who explained the bundle dated from before the release of those two plugins.

I wrote to TWL explaining i had no clue when i had paid that it was not for all the current range, including Bitcom and Mangleverb (RRP 39 and 49 USD respectively). By now i had suceeded selling eight of the AD plugin duplicates, so a refund would have left me deprived of those for the time being. I suggested an acceptable solution would be if he met the cost of the 112db transfer fee (25 USD), which remained unpaid. With not the least recognition from TWL that he saw how I felt, I suggested splitting the fee 50:50, finally deciding it best to end the matter by paying the $25 fee myself for the transfer of the two 112dB items.

With the post titled 'Complete AudioDamage', still i find it difficult to believe the seller failed to make clear the latest two AD items were not actually in the deal. Especially since my first PM explicitly mentions Bitcom and Mangleverb. Strictly speaking, i did receive what was described: the Everything bundle, just an old version, however I am left feeling disappointed as I really would have hoped a member of the KVR community would be more open when dealing on the marketplace, but then caveat emptor...

addendum:
i just saw codec_spurt mention me above (the cheque's in the post...). i have put off drafting this feedback because i'm lazy and it's an unpleasant episode, then took some time re-drafting & considering the wording, but since seeing how this deal ended -however much i tried to ignore it- i felt i should bring this into the public domain.
Last edited by blob 59 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Here is a summary of my dealings since last posting feedback two months ago.

I have the pleasure of selling to these members, who I thank for their quick payments:
burgundykeys
codec_spurt
mccooleh
U-o 
I have struck deals to purchase from the following members, all friendly and helpful, completing pleasant, problem free transfers.
Aloysius
Aubrey Lamont
dachaplin
fermin
Jeeez
krabbencutter
Motion
neoncortex
Septimon
Skorpius
S.LEE
soundfreaker
Terri & ralph
TheoM
Vertti
Thanks to all these members, all of whom go highly recommended. :tu:

Bought (2) XLN Adpaks from molurel. He's very new here but the transfer was very swift and easy.

:?: :uhuhuh:
Edit: I don't understand how he can continue to sell licenses for AD over and over. I would be careful here.
Last edited by crawlingwind on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”