Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picked up NI Massive earlier today from julioelgenio, seemed like it literally only took around 5 minutes to PM julioelgenio, d/l the Massive demo, send payment to julioelgenio, receive the serial#, activate Massive and be on my way! It was def a pleasure doing business with julioelgenio and everything went ultra smooth! :) ~mangzy~ -Christ is Life-

I bought Unique by SugarBytes from Frank001 yesterday, good transaction, thank you.

Bought Alpha from dusted william and the transaction could not have gone better :)

Thank you!

smooth like silk transaction with glasgene. instant ilok license transfer and perfect communication. many thanks buddy!

bronxsound wrote:smooth like silk transaction with glasgene. instant ilok license transfer and perfect communication. many thanks buddy!
How easy was that :) cheers for the feedback and commitment with buying.

Bought FXpansion Geist from AhmedTaburov. Fast, easy, and a pleasure to deal with!

GreyLord wrote:Bought FXpansion Geist from AhmedTaburov. Fast, easy, and a pleasure to deal with!
Great buyer. Thanks GreyLord.

Just picked up NI's 'the mouth' from jhoss05, great communication and smooth transaction... and a great deal! A+! :)

Just sold NI The Mouth to Mangzy super smooth transaction. I recommend.

I bought RP Delay from Crisis-at-Music, some delay, however was sorted fast enough and no quarrels :)

Would definitely do business again

Thank you!

Mangzy wrote:Picked up NI Massive earlier today from julioelgenio, seemed like it literally only took around 5 minutes to PM julioelgenio, d/l the Massive demo, send payment to julioelgenio, receive the serial#, activate Massive and be on my way! It was def a pleasure doing business with julioelgenio and everything went ultra smooth! :) ~mangzy~ -Christ is Life-
Thank you again! Great pleasure having served you, and have lots of fun with Massive!

Bought Razor from Chokehold.

Very friendly and patient seller.
Recommended!

awesome and smooth seller :D "lnikj"

THANKS A LOT!

Just bouhgt Waves NLS from tenfingers.

The transaction was smooth and friendly.

I know he'got some other plugins left for sale, so if one of them is of interest to you, I can recommend tenfingers to you !

sirbellog wrote:Just bouhgt Waves NLS from tenfingers.

The transaction was smooth and friendly.

I know he'got some other plugins left for sale, so if one of them is of interest to you, I can recommend tenfingers to you !
Thanks sirbellog for the recommendation and very smooth transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”