Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got Gladiator from Chapelle. That was quick and painless. The man takes care of business!!
Big thanks also to Baastian from Tone2 for being so fast!!
The last license transfer I bought (company will remain nameless) took almost 24 hours.
This was one thing that actually went smoothly for once !!!!!!

Very big thanks !!!!!!!!

Great deal with Deepinit , 100% recommendable, communicative and Quick in the transaction, also good deals :)

Many thanks to Nielzie for selling me Zebra with the extra soundbanks. U-he transferred the license immediately.

Much thanks to steffensen for the great deal on Phoscyon.

Bought Bigseq2 and automaton from Nominil

Very friendly and fast transfer.

5 stars.

Sold Audio Damage plug-ins to sazb30, sl999, and CT. All were very easy to work with and quick on corresponding. Would gladly work with any of them in the future.

Bought Synthmaster from bysbox1. Everything went nice, smooth and swiftly along except the actual license transfer got a bumpy start due to some details being unclear to him. But once he got a hold of the dev it turned out all the information had hid away in the License Agrement.. The dev made things happen extraordinarily fast from there on, hooray for kv331 and thank you both! :tu: Let the tweaking begin! :wheee:

Bought Kombinat Dva from nominil. Quick and painless transaction. And good deal too :)
Definitely recommend dealing with him!

I just bought Synapse Audio's Dune from xamido, prompt transaction and a trustworthy guy. Thanks.

systemist wrote:I just bought Synapse Audio's Dune from xamido, prompt transaction and a trustworthy guy. Thanks.
Thanks to you also. Fast and easy transaction with systemist. Have fun.
musisikamar.com

Bought from fateamenabletochange. All went quick and smoothly. Friendly transaction. Special mention to u-he for processing the license transfer super fast. :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

sold to hesnotthemessiah and jsp1979 and all went well.
thanks to urs at uhe and richard at synapse for propmpt attention to detail.

Bought Synapse Audio Orion from Phos...nice and smooth transaction!

Bought Waves Maserati from delaiah - great seller! Very prompt, very courteous, very flexible.

Bought 3 Alchemy soundsets from Sharpcollector. Trustworthy seller!

Sold a Fireface 400 to simonbostock, who paid instantly! Thanks Simon. :D
Sound design, audio editing, and instrument programming for UVI Workstation and Falcon/MachFive
http://www.iainmorland.net

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”